Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Porthole Glass Aluminum 9 By Nauticalmart liejid6847-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- QianLiJiaJi Bar Stool-Iron gold Bar Stool Simple Home Back Dining Chair High Stool Cafe Bar Lounge Chair Modern bar Chair (color Pink, Size 65CM)
- Dressing Stool Makeup Seat,Nordic Dressing Table Small Stool,Round Makeup Bench Dressing Stool Padded Pad,Change shoes Bench,Coffee Table Stool
- Disney Toddler Cars Bean Bag Chair
- Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Retro Single Hole Double Handle Antique Copper Hot and Cold Copper Drawing
- FT-13 Hot and Cold Faucet Retro Faucet Kitchen Bathroom Faucet Hot and Cold Kitchen Faucet Chrome-Plated Copper hot and Cold Faucet
- Furinno Indo FL-9090EX Accessories Storage Shelf, 4 x 2, Espresso
- Faucets Basin Mixer ?Bathroom Faucet Basin Tap Sensor Single Cold Faucet Bathroom Sensor Tap
- Vintage Brass 360 Degree redationamerican Basin Cold and Hot Water Mixer Single Brass 360 Degree Washbasin Short Black Copper Tap Basin Faucets
- Bathroom Door mat W35 x L59 INCH Floral,Simplistic Stylized Flower Bouquet Blooming Petals Botanical Beauty Field Theme,Black White Non-Slip, with Non-Slip Backing,Non-Slip Door Mat Carpet
- F-Type Creative Oak Closed hat Rack, Solid Wood Wall Bracket, Simple 3-Pendant Shelf (Size 20 20 30cm)
- YAN JUNau Adjustable redary Gas Lift Bar Chair with PU Seat Height 40-53 cm for Kitchen Breakfast Bar Counter Bar Stool Chrome Plate Base Maximum XX (color Pink)
- Kuchenprofi K3044402800 Trattoria Salt and Pepper Combo Mill, Silver Clear
- Ayhuir Brand New Design Bathroom Wash Basin Mixer Tap Cold and Hot Water Bath Tap Single Handle Taps Bath Basin Faucets
- Silver Touch USA .925 Sterling Silver and gold Communion Picture Frame, 5 x 7
- SMQ shower set, retro European style, gold, wall hanging, copper, shower head
- U-Enjoy Contemporary Modern Chrome Top Quality Finish Polished Deck Mounted Two Handles Water Tap Brass Mixer Kitchen Faucet (Free Shipping)
- Robinet d'évier redatif de style antique fini en métal chromé, robinet à poignée unique et un seul trou d'inssizetion
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Kitchen faucet continental antique full copper cold water faucet antique slot to redate the dish dish washing basin mixer (E456)
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet Showers shower kit lift mixer multifunction hot and cold pressurized 1310 The thi
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
TIANTA- Vintage Iron Wall Hanger Combination Wall Hanger Partition Hook Hanger Suitable For Living bedroom study clothing Shop Black, gold (80cm, 100cm, 120cm) Home Furnishing ( color gold , Size 80cm )
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...