Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Water faucet basin of hot and cold jade single handle single hole mixer bathroom E licqyv8280-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- SADASD Modern Bathroom Basin Faucet Copper Single Cold Stainless Steel Washbasin Sink Taps Ceramic Valve Single Hole Single Handle With G1 2 Hose
- CGGDP Liftable copper faucet, bathroom vanity hot and cold faucet, healthy lead-free, water-saving soft, 360° redation, anti-corrosion, anti-rust
- Wishmade 50X Ivory Laser Cut Wedding Invitations Kit With RSVP Cards Pink Inner Sheets and Envelopes For Engagement Bridal Shower Baby Shower Birthday Party
- ZLL ?ìAntique Deck Mounted Waterfall with Ceramic Valve Single Handle One Hole for Oil-rubbed Bronze Bathroom Sink Faucet
- Kitchen Faucet Copper Faucet Kitchen Hot and Cold Water Faucet 360° redation
- LGNB Modern Waterfall widespread Chrome Monobloc Faucets Bathroom Sink Faucet Single Handle Single Hole Basin Mixer Tap Solid Brass Mono Lavatory Tub Vanity Vessel Sink Faucets
- O-Z Gedney RWN-516 NEER Reducing Washer, 2 x 1-1 4 Trade Size, 1.73 Inside Diameter, 3 Outside Diameter, Galvanized Steel (Pack of 50)
- Fanxu Bathroom Sink Faucet Copper Single Handle Plating Basin Faucet
- Pointehaven 200 Thread Count Percale Sheet Set, California King, Cedar
- Ldoons Kitchen Bathroom European Retro Single Handle Full Copper Washbasin Hot And Cold Sink Faucet D
- Oudan Hot and Cold Basin Washers, Washable Washers, Single Tap Faucets, Washable Telescopic Ceramic Spool Chrome Plating (color -, Size -)
- Water Tap Above Counter Basin Hot and Cold Copper Basin Can Be redated Faucet White Paint Heightening Basin Faucet
- Basin Sink Mixer Tap Home Kitchen and Bathroom Faucet Copper Antique Contemporary Chrome Polished Bathroom Sink Basin Hot and Cold Basin Taps Single Deck Mounted Mixer Waterfall Tap
- A11 Bean Bag Sofa Memory Foam and Large Recliner – Large Sofa, Large Lazy Sofa Fabric Hotel Single, 90 110Cm, Linen,A14
- Style04 Diameter 78(inch& xFF09; Aqua，Personalized Floor mats Cartoon Style Marine Life Pattern with Cute Whales Seaweed and Little Fishes D54 Floor Mat Entrance Doormat
- Red Home Adjustable Memory Foam Floor Chair Sofa Recliner Lounge (Black)
- Set Top Box Shelf Wall-Mounted Router Partition TV Wall Decoration Shelf Solid Wood, Wood color (Size 40 20cm)
- Letter P Semicircle Doormat Lady Slipper Flower with Dark colord Letter P from Alphabet ABC Print Halfmoon doormats H 43.3 xD 64.9 Magenta Black Green
- Change shoes Bench Solid Wood Footstool Cloth Sofa Stool Small Stool Filled with High Resilience Sponge JINRONG (color orange, Size 32X32X40CM)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Faucet Basin Faucets Black Brass Faucet Square Bathroom Faucet Single Handle Basin Tap Bath Faucet Brass Sink Water Tap
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...