Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Lddpl Royal Guard Style Faucet Chrome and Black Faucet Cold and Hot Water Basin Faucet Basin Sink Mixer Tap Brass Made Deck Mounted liqkse5181-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- GDS Faucet￡? High quality oil rubbed bronze bathroom sink faucet single handle-black
- HomJo Kitchen Faucet Brass Black Paint welding Pull type Single Hole redary Sink Mixer Tap
- Bathroom Sink Faucet - Waterfall Oil-Rubbed Bronze Nickel Brushed Centerset Single Handle One Hole
- Bathroom Taps European Antique Bathtub Faucet Cold and Hot Into The Wall redating Antique Double Bathroom Basin Faucet Bathroom Sink Tap Basin Sink Mixer Tap
- Hot Cold Water Tap Kitchen Faucet Bathroom Faucet In-wall Laundry Pool Sink Faucet redatable Mirror Plated Stainless Steel (Size A)
- Wmshpeds Sanitary ware gold basin counter basin faucet copper hot and cold wash basin faucet
- Magic Chef MCD1811ST 1.8 Cu. Ft. 1100W Countertop Microwave Oven in Stainless Steel, Silver
- Hedda Clare Flag Anti-Slip Round Doormats,Bamboo,Close up of Bamboo Sprouts Stems Nature in Tropical Rain Forest Wildlife Asian Feng Shui,Green,Living Room Bedroom Office Soft Carpet Floor Mat5 feet
- Pink 120865CM RFJJAL Flannel Headboard Cushion Pillow Sponge Filling for Single, Double Size Bed Headboards Decoration, 3 colors, 5 (color bluee, Size 120 8 65CM)
- Djyyh First Aid Kit Medical Box, Small Pill Storage Cabinet with 7 Day Pill Box, Medical Tablet Weekly Storage Case
- Homcom 02-0412 Wood Slat Bed Frame – Double Full
- Ultra Light Carbon Fiber High Grade Material Adjustable Height Walking Stick, High-end Atmosphere Wood Handle Diamond Design Luxury Black Crutched 60-98cm
- Seat Cushion Hollow Cushion, Pregnant Women Caudal Decompression Ass Cushion, Breathable Design Cushion Chair Pad (color B)
- Taps Kitchen Faucetbathroom Sink Tapfaucet Bathroom Antique gold Copper Hot and Cold
- Dr. Heater DR966 240-volt Hardwired Shop Garage Commercial Heater, 3000-watt 6000-watt
- Cool and Hot Washing Pot Faucet Cold and Hot Water Tank Faucet Washing Pot Copper Kitchen Faucet
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Taps Kitchen Faucet 360 Degree redating Faucet Ctzl7467
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...