Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Plated Kitchen Bathroom Faucet Basin Natural Jade Faucet Hot and Cold Water Telescopic Pull-Out Faucet Faucet Modern liquyo2842-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Ailin Home- Kitchen Faucets Basin Faucets Hot And Cold Copper Water Double-double-double Water Sink Faucet ( color 1 )
- Niagara 9352 Bathroom Brassware, Chrome
- MulFaucet Full Copper Kitchen Faucet hot and Cold Sink 304 Stainless Steel Single Cold Sink washbasin B
- Modern Hot and Cold Vintage Platingdeck Mount Waterfall Bathroom Faucet Vanity Vessel Sinks Mixer Tap
- PajCzh Bathroom Fixturesbathtub Faucet Hot And Cold Triple Shower Faucet Mixing Valve Simple Wall-Mounted Bathtub Shower, Y1201-1
- Bathing Multi-function Hand Shower Hot And Cold Water Faucet Simple Shower Set Shower Head
- Cotton Tale Designs Standard Lamp and Shade, Tea Party
- TapsSky Bathroom Sink Taps,Contemporary Centerset Widespread with Ceramic Valve Single Handle One Hole for Chrome
- A 55x55x90cm HPLL Folding Chair with Armrest Folding Chair Home Office Computer Meeting Training Chair Portable (55x55x90cm) Kitchen Folding Chair (color E, Size 55x55x90cm)
- Holland Bar Stool NCAA Iowa State Cyclones 15 x 26-Inch Football Mirror
- Knife Holder Kitchen Supplies Stainless Steel Rack Wall Hanging Chopsticks Tube Tool Storage Rack (Size 36 9 23.5cm)
- Brown Short models Black Brown Red White High Low Section Leatherette + Sponge Cushion Bar Chair Can Lifting 360 ° Swivel Chair Bar Steel Chair Cashier Tall Stool Backrest Stool Bar Stools
- Fantasy Star Kitchen Rugs Sets 2 Piece Floor Mats Pink White Dots Doormat Non-Slip Rubber Backing Area Rugs Washable Carpet Inside Door Mat Pad Sets (19.7 x 31.5 +19.7 x 63 )
- LF Rattan Storage Basket,Clothing Storage Box Wicker Woven Basket with Cover, for Bedroom Toilet (color Brown)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen redatable Hot and Cold Version
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...