Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Lxj Faucet drawing kitchen hot and cold copper pull-out telescopic wash vegetable basin with sink faucet shower faucet liquyo270-Kitchen Sink Taps
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- 4 Chair Wood Folding Chairs Bamboo Folding Chairs Portable Bamboo Chairs (Size 3 )
- Spice Rack Organizer 2 Tier，Rack Stainless Steel Spice Jars Bottle Stand Holder Kitchen Organizer Storage Kitchen Shelves Rack - Drawer Type (color Brown, Size 2-Tier)
- SYF Dressing gold Metal Frame Round Wall Hanging Bathroom Mirror Wall Mounted Makeup Vanity Mirror Modern Decorative Wall Mirror A+ (Size Diameter 30cm)
- Clothes Closet Wardrobe Portable Wardrobe Closet Modular Storage Organizer Space Saving Armoire Deeper Cube with Hanging Rod 4 Doors
- YAWEDA Antique gold Hot and Cold Kitchen Water Purifier Kitchen Faucet Sink Faucet 360 Degrees redary Effluent 3 Way Filter Square Double Handle
- Decorry Basin Faucets Antique Brass Bathroom Sink Faucets Single Handle Deck Mounted Bath Wash Hot Cold Mixer Water Tap Wc Taps,Antique Tall
- Soft Brown Marble 4 Tiles Peel and Impress - Easy DIY Peel and Stick Adhesive Backsplash Tiles, 24088B Mixed Brown Marble, Oblong, 11 x 9.25 (40 Tiles)
- Basin Faucet Bathroom Sink Tap Chromed Hot and Cold Water Bathroom Mixer Faucet Single Handle Hole Deck Mounted Washbasin Faucet
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Wescott PERGOLA Pink Towel 6 Piece Set Bundle - 2 Bath Towels, 2 Hand Towels, 2 Washcloths
- Faucet Waste Mono Spoutstainless Steel Washbasin Faucet Stand with A Single Hole Cold and Hot Faucet
- KAIDEFI Creative Minimalist All Copper Antique Basin Faucet Hot And Cold Water Mixing Faucet Bathroom Retro Flume Faucet High Priced Single Hole Hotel Bathroom Waterfall Faucet Low Money
Careful design,not only more practical,but also beautiful atmosphere,perfect arc,thick feel.
High quality water-saving bubbler,the flow of water into the air, so that it is fully combined to produce foam, the water soft and smooth does not splash, in the same effect use of water to reduce water consumption, saving water.
Procurement industry high standards of high-quality valve core, after many test standards. Ad hoc three filter, effective filter water impurities.Wear, high temperature, stable performance.
Constructed with durable Multiple polishing and chrome finish,build to resist scratches, corrosion and tarnishing. Contemporary & Modern Style Bath & Shower Basin Mixer tap ,Lead-Free,Durable,Long Time warranty,Easy to Install.
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...