Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Black King Tribeca Living LYONQUILTQUSG Lyon Solid Oversized Geometric Quilt Set, Queen, Steel Grey liquyo1176-Quilt Sets
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Shuilongtou QW Kitchen faucet Bathroom Basin Mixer Tap Single Handle Antique Brass
- Commercial Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet Brass Constructed Polished Double Faucet Hot and Cold Kitchen Water Purifier Double Faucet Sink Faucet redating Water
- World Map Monuments Canvas Wall Art - Ready to Hang - Large Wonders of The World Artwork Hanging Print for Home Office, Living Room, Bedroom, Kitchen, Bathroom - Made in USA - 3 Panel 47” x 30”
- Jonathan Y JYL2042A Table Lamp, 14 x 27 x 14 , Clear Chrome with White Shade
- Ideal Standard Connect bluee B9917AA Washbasin Mixer Chrome Without Drainage Fittings
- Bathroom Faucet Bathroom Faucet Chrome Polished Faucets Basin Sink Mixer Water Tap W Single Lever Taps Deck Mounted
- Home Master TMJRF2 Jr F2 Counter Top Water Filtration System, White
- Toilet Seat Universal Toilet Lid With Urea-formaldehyde Thick V-type Household Toilet Cover With Easy To Install And Clean,4146 36.5cm
- 515b Dofaso Copper and Stainless Made Round and Square Hotel Shower White Full rain Bath Shower Faucet Rainfall Shower Set 20 20CM,339A
- LaLF European Faucet Copper Antique Hot and Cold Faucet Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Single Hole Wash Basin Bathroom Faucet
- Furniture feet - Sofa Tables Chairs cabinets Coffee Table Height Adjustable furniture feet
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Pull-Out Sink Faucet All Copper Vanity Shampoo Faucet Retro Sink
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...