Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Chrome Wa Bathroom Basin Chrome Sink Mixer Sink Mixer Bath Filler Shower Tap n Sink Mixer Tap S Modern Chrome Waterfall xer Tap Set Tap Set Generic Wate liquyo9582-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Antique Bamboo Copper Single Hole Heightening Single Washbasin Above Counter Basin Wash Basin Wash Basin Hot and Cold Water Faucet
- Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Taps Basin Sink Faucet Chrome Single Handle Sink Cold&Hot Mixer Tap Waterfall Bathroom Basin Faucet
- Mainstream home LPZSQ Tap Modern Single Handle Bathroom Basin Sink Faucet Single Hole Ti-PVD golden Finish Faucet 683
- Bathroom Faucet Hot and Cold Water Basin Mixer Tap Chrome gold Black Brass Toilet Sink Water Crane
- bluee Sky Ceramic Dragon Cookie Jar, Green
- Drawing Tap Faucet Bathroom Basin Copper Faucet Bathroom Hot and Cold Basin Faucet,Drawing
- C Kit NewBorn Faucet Kitchen Or Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap Bath Shower Water Tap Shower Set Flush Mixing Valve Full Copper redation With The Water Out A Set Single Water Tap
- Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Hot and cold water mixing valve surface basin faucet basin mixer bathroom sink faucet single hole old fashioned wash basin mixer E (color D)
- Kitchen Tap Kitchen Tap Single Lever Mixer Faucet Kitchen Faucets Fittings Kitchen Taps Kitchen Sink Mixer Taps Basin Tap
- Elvis Presley - bluee Hawaii - Woven Throw Blanket Tapestry
- FidgetGear Wall Mounted Bathroom Rainfall Shower Faucet Set Tub Mixer Tap
- FJH Space Aluminum Kitchen Faucet Hot and Cold Water Universal Two-in-one Wash Basin Mixing Valve Faucet Splash Head
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap The quartet full copper Silver Chrome kitchen faucet w nozzle falls water basin Mixer Taps
- Barstool Iron Bar Stool 65cm Sit High Creative Stool European Creative Backrest Chair Coffee Chair Leather Art Bar Chairs High Chair (Size Soft pad)
- Modern Semicircular Cushion Spiral Symmetric Circles Grunge Graffiti Tattoo Gothic Minimalist Swirl Pattern Halfmoon doormats H 35.4 xD 53.1 Black and White
- Aomike 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Mat Rubber Backing Doormat Peacock Feather Runner Rug Set, Hallway Living Room Balcony Bathroom Carpet Sets (19.7 x 31.5 +19.7 x 47.2 )
- G 120x200cm(47x79inch) Thicken Student Dormitory Mattress,Household Double Tatami Mattress Stilvoll Comfortable Four Season Floor Mattress-o 180x200cm(71x79inch)
- Multi-Layer Slim Slide Out Removable Storage Tower Kitchen Bedroom Storage Rack Bathroom Shelf with Wheels (Size 53.5 12 78.6CM)
- Stools Footstool Step Stool Vine Straw Storage Sort Out Covered Wholesale Footrest Sofa Can Sit Toy CONGMING (color B-Square-Grass, Size Small)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Antique-brass pull-down basin kitchen continental basin washing basin cold water tap high Bathroom Tub Lever Faucet
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...