Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Bathroom Sink Taps Faucet Basin Faucet,Vintage American Black Black Antique Bathroom Black Bronze Basin Faucet liquyo7842-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Solid Wood Mortise-Tenon Stool,Multifunctional Modern Simple Minimalist Durable Easy Storage Living Room Bedroom Home Stool-C
- 25cm Stool Wooden Bar Stools, Round High Stools, for Counter Café Kitchen Breakfast Pub (Size 50CM)
- Mgoldccan Area Rug Arabic Quote Textured Mosque Arch Door Cloudy Star Sky Night Backdrop Floor Mat Rug Indoor Front Door Kitchen Living Room Bedroom Mats Rubber Carpe Non Slip
- Aidriney- Nordic Bar Stool Solid Wood Bar Chair High Stool Bar Chair Leisure Chair Dining Chair Cafe Chair (color Red)
- ZXW Coat Rack- Nordic Creative Wall Hanging Coat Rack, Bedroom Living Room Wall Door Back Coat Rack (color Black, Size W27xH96cm)
- Moon Chair Sun Lounger Lazy Chair Radar Chair Recliner Folding Chair Round Chair Sofa Chair (color bluee)
- Frymaster 826-2994 Pro Ignitor Gasket Kit
- Ultra I307X Beaumont 3th Basin Mixer and Puwaste - Chrome
- White Standard - Pillow Cases 800 Thread Count 100% Long Staple Egyptian Cotton Sheet Set, Twin Sheets, Luxury Bedding, Twin 3 Piece Set, Smooth Satin Weave,Navy bluee, by Audley Home
- Makej Vidric New Arrival Waterfall Faucet Bathroom Basin Faucet Black Oil-Rubbed Bronze Sink Faucet Deck Mounted Sink Mixer Water Tap,A
- Nostalgia GICM400BDblueE Ice Creamery with with Ingredient Chute, 4-Quart, bluee
- Novatto NP-01321 Rectangular White Porcelain Vessel Sink, No Overflow, Polished White
- Hand Pump Large Bathtubs Air Baths Round Inflatable Bathtub Adult Folding Bathtub bluee Plastic Bathtub Swimming Bathtub Height Bathtub Thick Non-deforming Bathtub Large Plastic Bathtub Bathtubs Air Baths
- F Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Hot and cold water faucets full copper single hole, D.
- Zlxzlx Bronze Basin Faucet Brass Body Faucets Mixed Hot and Cold Water Taps
- Country Modern Centerset Waterfall with Ceramic Valve Single Handle One Hole for Chrome , Bathroom Sink Faucet
- Taps Kitchen Sinktaps Mixer Swivel Faucet Sink Kitchen Faucet Cold and Hot Dishwasher Sink Faucet 304 Stainless Steel
- Qpw Hot and Cold Basin Faucet Copper Faucet wash Basin Bathroom Single Lever Single Hole greenical Ceramic Basin Faucet
- Bijjaladeva Antique Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap All Copper Faucet Sink Faucet and Cold Water Mixed Vegetable Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Basin Faucetstainless Steel Straight-Mouth Single-Cold Low-Heat Column Basin Washbasin Mixing Faucet
- Spiegelau Willsberger Champagne Flute (Set of 4), 8.5 oz, Clear
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...