Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Boss Office Products B495-BK Fabric Task Chair with Adjustable Arms in Black liquyo7009-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- KKK-3boss Antique Swivel Stool with Backrest Metal Frame Kitchen Dining Chair Foam Padded 120Kg Capacity Bar Chair,Brown
- ZhiGe Storage seat,Multifunctional Foldable shoes Bench Finishing Storage Square Cotton and Linen Storage Stool Home Storage Box
- Side Table with Rolling Castors Removable Laptop Table Sofa Table Household Table with Storage Space 51x30x56cm == (color White)
- 1 DEED Chair Stool - Bar Chair Lifting High Stool Bar Stool Bar Chair Coffee Shop Restaurant Counter Chair Mobile Store Business Chair Modern Simple Adult Home Stool
- Casual Home 24-Inch Director Chair Natural Frame, orange Canvas
- Folding Chair Super Soft Seat Office Computer Chair Reception Chair Portable Fabric Chair
- Faucet Washbasin Mixer New Arrivals High Quality Total Brass Black Oil Brushed Bathroom Faucet Luxury Basin Faucet Sink Waterfall Faucet Basin Mixer
- Retro Kitchen Bathroom Chrome Bathroom Faucet Bathroom Basin Mixer Tap with Hot and Cold Water Taps
- Wusthof Classic 8-Inch Flexible Fish Fillet Knife
- Basin Mixer Tap ?Copper European Antique Basin Faucet Three Holes Three Sets of Antique Three-Piece Split Cold and Hot Water Faucet
- Monarch Specialties Cappuccino Finish Hall Console Accent Table
- Basin Sink Mixer Faucetcopper European Split Type Double Handle Double Control Three-Hole Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Wash Basin Basin Faucet
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet Stainless steel kitchen faucet hot and cold brushed sink dish washing basin stainle
- Tap, Hot Water, Kitchen, Tap, Home, Ordinary Pan, Hand Basin Faucet.
- GiiWii Faucet Retro Copper redatable Tap for Bathroom Sink Kitchen Washbasin Hot and Cold Water Mixing White,B
- Faucet Kitchen Bathroom Retro Mixer Faucet golden Brass with Marble Basin Faucet Single Handle gold Finish Basin Sink Mixers Taps
- Lozse Contemporary Ti-PVD One Hole Single Handle Bathroom Sink tap
- Retro Deluxe Faucetinging Faucet All Copper gold Bathroom Basin Faucet Can Be Swivel Hot and Cold Water Mixing Faucet.
- Antique bluee and White Porcelain countertop Kitchen Faucet
- Advanced Graphics Statue of David Life Size Cardboard Cutout Standup - Party Theme
- Maifeini Taps, Taps, Taps, Modern Waterfall Spout Oil Bathroom Faucet Fittings Copper Heatsink Click Square Handle Basin,
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Faucet Modern Plated Mixer Faucet Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap Dragon Shape Style Basin Vessel Sink Mixer Taps with Hot & Cold Water golden Deck Mount
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...