Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Allergy Be Gone -2 Pack 22500 Compatible Replacement Filter for Honeywell HEPA Air Purifier liquyo6176-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- 1 GJM Shop Solid Wood Two - Layers Coat Rack Floorstanding Hangers Bedroom Simple and Modern shoes Rack (color 1)
- Tree14san9467 19.7 x31.5 +19.7 x47.2 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Bathroom Entrance Mat Absorbent Durable Floor Doormat Runner Rug Set - Tropical Palm Coconut Tree Nature Sea Ocean Beach
- Country Semicircular CushionScenery of Poppy Flower Garden on Valley with Horizon and Fairy Clouds at Sunset Paint Entry Door Mat H 31.5 xD 47.2 Multi
- Room Bedroom Floor Rug Modern New York City USA Landscape from Roof Apartment Balcony Photograph Image Door Rug Indoors W5'xL8'
- MEILING Full Copper Into The Wall Of A Single Cold Kitchen Faucet Sink Telescopic redating Faucet Folding Lengthened
- Bijjaladeva Antique Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap Swivel Kitchen Faucet Full Copper Faucet and Cold Water to wash Dishes Basin Mixer Slot Single Handle Faucet
- ZXY Faucet European black ancient dish hot and cold faucet kitchen sink redating square retro redating tap
- Pumpink Modern Temperature Control LED Discoloration Mixer Tap Brass Waterfall Faucet Anti-Hot Tricolor Glow Washbasin Sink Bathroom Bathtub Fountain Faucet
- Southern Enterprises Nicholas Indoor Outdoor Butler Accent Table, Silver
- LFF- Bedroom Wall Hook Rack Hanger Wall-Mounted Clothes Hook Coat Rack Living Room Entrance Coat Rack (Size M)
- Basin Faucet Faucets Mixer Taps Bathroom Sink Tap Bath Brass Black Mono Faucet Single Handle Cold Hot Mixer Water Accessories
- Studio Designs 12041.0 Ascend LED Swing Arm Lamp, White
- Catalina Lighting 19358-003 Brenda Bronze Buffet Table Lamps with Burgundy Fabric Bell Shades (Set of 2), Brown
- Baxton Studio Lindy 2-Tier Modern Display Shelf, Dark Brown
- Mr Direct 3121L-16 Offset Double Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- ETERNAL QUALITY Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet Antique bathroom sink faucet Hotel Washbasin Faucet single on-the-water faucet Kitchen Sink
- SHUILT CentersetCeramic Valve One Hole for Antique Copper , Bathroom Sink Faucet
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet Shower hose shower hose hand wash taps shower set pressure flush valve on top of th
- LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Cho Song continental full copper silver bluee enamel hot and cold basin faucet basin tap on the sit-in, silver bluee-tiled faucet single
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...