Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Mockins Professional Super Extra Large 5.8QT Air Fryer Includes 8 Built-in Cooking Presets & a Free Recipe Book with an Advanced LCD Screen & Rapid Air Circulation Technology Touch liquyo4866-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Waring 029321 Motor With Mtp
- Makej Brass Bathroom Basin Faucet Luxury Sink Mixer Tap Deck Mounted Hot and Cold Sink Mixer Tap Faucet
- GYZ Copper Faucet Kitchen Sink Hot And Cold Water Faucet Full Copper Height Stretchable Telescopic Folding Sink Sink Faucet,347X255mm faucet
- Basin Sink Mixer Tap Bathroom Faucet,Hot and Cold Water,Brass,Waterfall,High-Quality Antique Marble,gold,Green Jade,Aawang
- In-wall faucet gold copper basin shower faucet European hot and cold water mixer
- Atrix - 421-000-005 5-Gallon HEPA Bucket Replacement Filter for ATIHCTV5 and ATIHCTV5CT Bucket Style Vacuum
- Tall Modern Bathroom Basin Mixer Taps Cabinet Sink Faucet Single Handle One Hole Matte Black Taps
- E ZZHF Swivel Chair, Computer Chair Household Company Staff Office Chair Student Dorm Room Study Small PU Chair Swivel Chair, 5 colors Lift Chairs, Backrest Chair (color B)
- D LANA Change shoes Stool - European Test shoes Fashion Small Leather Bench Sofa Bench Bed End Stool Arrow Stool Non-Storage Stool (color A)
- Beech-wood color LJHA bianzhuo Side Table, Solid Wood Round Heightening Side Table Living Room Stable Sofa Side Practical Side Table Multifunction Double-Layered Reinforce Round Table Side Table
- Doormats Water-Absorption Door mat Indoor mat for Bathroom Kitchen -A 100x160cm(39x63inch)
- KoverRoos Weathermax 19925 36-Inch Round Table Dining Set Cover, 60-Inch Diameter by 30-Inch Height, White
- Leather Storage Stool Square Beige Sofa Folding Storage Debris Can Sit Adult
- Xiangyaoyao In-Wall Faucet, Stylish Low-Lead Faucet, All-Copper Basin Black Wall Faucet
- Retro Deluxe FaucetingBakala New Arrivals White color Tall& Short Bathroom Faucet Bathroom Basin Mixer Tap With Hot And Cold Sink Faucet Br-1527,Red
- Xiujie Kitchen Hot and Cold Water Faucet Copper Dish Basin Washbasin Double Faucet redating Lead-Free Faucet
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
DWhui Bath Seat Bench Wall-Mounted Shower Stool Folding Anti-Skid Shower Seat for Elderly Toilet Saving Space,bluee
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...