Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Wise Old Dragon Figurine Display liquyo4851-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- ZQG Brass black bronze bathtub faucet black hot and cold shower set
- ORGANIC COTTON + KAPOK JAPANESE - 14 x 20 Bean Products Queen Organic Kapok Pillow + Natural Org Case - 20 x 30 - Organic Cotton Zippered Shell - Made in USA
- Kitchen Tap Removable 360 ° Swivel Multifunction Single-Lever Mixer Tap with Swivel Spout and Shower Head
- Kitchen sink faucet, hot and cold water, redatable, brushed metal
- Aqualisa Midas Large Pillar Basin Sink Mixer Tap +FREE Waste Chrome CB.LPT.01.WW
- Maifeini Modern Square Faucet bluee Led Glass Waterfall Faucet
- Ayhuir Basin Faucet Chrome Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin Mixer Water Tap Deck Mount Waterfall Sink Faucet Water Mixer Water
- Brass, Bilateral and Large Panel Shower Kit Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen The copper double-hole faucet basin mixer water valve with showers and cold water bath with double Washbasin Faucet, brass, bilateral five stall shower kit
- Generic Racket Desk Activity Chair Learning Dr Art Table for Art Tab Crafts Chair Lay Desk Kids Play able for Learning Drawing Racket
- 1005 XIAOYAN Shelves Iron Industrial Rustic Wood & Malleable Iron Pipe Flange Wall Mount Shelf DIY Standing Bookcase 6 Sizes (Size 1003)
- Modern Bar Stools Leisure Barstools Nordic Bar Chairs Minimalist High Stools Breakfast Dining Chairs for Pub Counter Kitchen Home Indoor Cafe
- Wine Glass Hanger Stainless Steel Upside Down Creative Modern Minimalist Home Living Room Wine Cabinet LITING (Size 7 Rows)
- Howard Elliott Collection C128-225 Bella Universal Cube Cover, Pewter
- QFFL Table Folding Table Laptop Table Bed Folding Study Table 8 colors Optional 60 40cm Lapdesks (color A)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...