Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Antique faucets full copper hot and cold rain set retro shower faucet thermostatic pressure shower with sprinklers,J2 liquyo4838-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Floral Half Round Door mats Rainbow Ornament with Graphic Flower Elements Geometric Vibrant Artsy Illustration Bathroom Mat H 31.5 xD 47.2 Multicolor
- C 120CM Large Soft Upholstered Headboard Cushion Wall Pillow Lumbar Pad Bed Backrest Breathable Removable Washable (color F, Size 155cm)
- Coffee Tables Tea Cart Mobile Small Coffee Table Simple Modern Solid Wood Small Table Sofa Side Cabinet Tea Table Furniture Tables (color Black, Size 50 35 57cm)
- Reversible Mats 119127 Outdoor Patio 9-Feet x 12-Feet, Brown Beige RV Camping Mat
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Kitchen Sink Faucet Single Hole Cold & Hot Sink Mixer Tap Ctzl2339
- High Quality Platingbathroom Waterfall Faucet Brass Hot and Cold European Chrome Orb Finish
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Tap the full copper single cold kitchen water purifier direct drinking water faucet
- Retro Deluxe Faucetinging Basin Faucet Wall Mounted Waterfall Glass Spout Crystal Diamond Handle Chrome Brass Bathroom Faucet Single Handle Mixer Taps
- Floor mat Bedroom kitchen bathroom floor mat bathroom water-absorption Anti-slip door mats -A 80x160cm(31x63inch)
- CXQ Fashion Creative Stool Solid Wood Dining Stool Fabric Dressing Stool Home Bench orange Square Stool
- CobeDecor Room Darkened Heat Insulation Curtain Old Newspaper Decor Close Up Aged Journal Page with Headings News Articles Columns Black and White Simple Style W108 xL84
- Neilyn Full Copper Retro European Basin Hot And Cold Faucet Tap Antique Bathroom Single Handle Single Hole Drawing Mixer Taps 360-Degree redatable Vintage Black Paint Deck Inssizetion Faucets ( Size G )
- Lddpl Tap New Arrival Bathroom orange Basin Faucet gold Finish Brass Mixer Tap with Ceramic
- All Copper Kitchen Faucet hot and Cold can redate Washing Vegetable Basin Faucet.
- White A LIUSHUI Copper Basin Hot and Cold Water Faucet Thickening redatable Folding Bathroom Toilet Sink Wash Basin Heightening Faucet Multi-color Multi-style Optional (color Bright, Design B)
- E Antique Lavatory Faucet, Sink Faucet Hot and Cold Retro Pure Copper Brushed Kitchen Faucet Single Hole Water tap-K
- All Copper Antique Faucet Europeum Hotel Europeum Hotel Basin Faucet Single Hole Table Top Basin Hot And Cold Water Mixing Tap.
- Staub 1212823? Crepe Pan, 11 , Matte Black
- Quantum QUS245 Plastic Storage Stacking Ultra Bin, 13-Inch by 8-Inch by 8-Inch, Green, Case of 6
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Third Eye Tapestries “Eclipse Engaged” Wall Tapestry by Android Jones - Psychedelic Art Tapestry - Hanging Modern Art Tapestry
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...