Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
KAIDEFI European-Style Black Retro Basin Faucet Single-Hole And Hot Water Mixing Faucet Creative Bathroom Antique Sink Faucet Low Money Cold liquyo4832-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- K Bar Chair High Foot Makeup Beauty Stool Leisure Swivel Front Desk Reception Seat Can Be Lifted Non-Slip for Coffee Shop (color D)
- Benzara 97216 Striking Metal Wall Plaque, Assorted
- Double wide side triangular basket triangle racks bathroom corner shelf wall mount triangle shelf basket
- Bar Chair Metal Smooth Leather High Stools Comfortable Restaurant Cafe Bar Selection 75cm 0527BAR22
- ViscoLogic DRIFT Gaming Racing Sports Styled Home Office Chair (Black & Red)
- Thick Tatami Floor Mattress Bed Mattress Mattress pad, Collapsible Futon mats Japanese futon Tatami mat Sleeping Quilted Fitted Mattress Breathable-White 90x200cm(35x79inch)
- YHSGY Bathroom Sink Taps All Copper Black Bronze Single Handle Single Hole Hot and Cold Faucet European Retro Hot and Cold Washbasin Above Counter Basin
- Fbict Basin Faucet Full Copper Basin Faucet for Kitchen Bathroom Faucet Bid Tap
- Decorry Kitchen Faucets Brush Brass Faucets for Kitchen Sink Single Lever Pull Out Spring Spout Mixers Tap Hot Cold Water Crane 9009
- 360° redating Faucet Retro Faucetcold Wash Basin Basin Home Bathroom Faucet
- Safavieh Braided Collection BRD210B Handwoven Ivory and Multicolord Runner (2'3 x 8')
- Decorry redatable Fashion Home Simplex Kitchen Faucet Mixing Water Faucet Full Chrome-Plated Copper Lavatory
- Hot And Cold Copper Faucet LED Self-Luminous Variable Temperature Waterfall Single Hole European Bathroom Washbasin Faucet
- FRANDIS 199305 Tahiti Cabinet with 4 Drawers Varnished Wood-White-Piece, Vinyl, 25 x 29 x 86 CM
- Hoffmaster 856515 Linen-Like Guest Towel, 1 6 Fold, 17 Length x 12 Width, Floral Mist (Case of 500)
- TIGER Microcomputer rice cooker 3GO (450g) Cooked mini rice cooker JAI-R551-W (White)
- Suncloris,Galaxy White Tiger,3PC Bedding Sheet Set .Included 1Duvet Cover,2Pillowcase(no Comforter Inside) (Full Queen)
- Luxury design Alina Kalfri Bidet Brass Chrome without Pop Up Waste
- ALFI brand AB1717DI-B Drop-In Round Granite Composite Kitchen Prep Sink, 17 , Biscuit
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The bathroom faucet shower kit titanium black rain-water faucet kit
- Copper Low Bending Strip With 80cm JWLT Faucet Basin, hot and Cold Water Faucet, Copper Bowl, Basin Mixing and Mixing Valve, washbasin, Toilet, Faucet and Bathroom Cabinet,Copper high Bending Strip with 60CM
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...