Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Vintage Chrome Kitchen Faucet Basin Antique Black Above Basin Faucet Waterfall Hot and Cold Wash Basin Bathroom Counter Black liquyo4827-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Spaceship Kids Rugs Doodle Monochrome Space Composition Hand Drawn Galactic Concepts Planets Sofa Coffee Table Mat 3'11 Royal bluee White
- Folding Stool, Bamboo, Stool, Folding Stool, Fashion Stool, Bench, For shoes Stool, Sofa Stool
- Wrought Iron Hollow Storage Stool, Strong and Durable Bearing Capacity, Strong Storage Space, Large Storage Books, Toys, Debris, Space Saving, Modern Minimalist Style, Foyer, shoes Bench Living Room
- Lunarable Nautical Headboard for Twin Size Bed, Skull Octopus Anchor Pirate and Ocean Theme Classic Tattoo Style Artwork Illustration, Upholstered Decorative Metal Headboard with Memory Foam, Grey
- Teka?–?Mixer Kitchen ark938i Removable caeo High Stainless
- Boss Office Products B9090-GY Dimond Task Chair without Arms in Grey
- GDNS Contemporary Firework Crystal Chandeliers,Pendant Lighting,Ceiling Lights Fixtures for Living Room Bedroom Restaurant Porch
- Brass Wall Faucet Chrome Brass Faucetfaucet Single Lever Deck Mounted Mixer Taps
- Chrome Kitchen Sink Tapantique Kitchen Faucets Brass Brushed Black golden Bathroom Faucet Pull Out Single Handle Mixer Taps Hot Cold Water
- Buades BD. 2411011. CH Mixer Tap Basin Spout, Silver
- A Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The stainless steel wall mounted faucet, hot and cold kitchen balcony laundry pool water to wash dishes, pots of to turn the tap,
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Ldoons Kitchen Bathroom Hot And Cold European Retro Copper Single Handle Bamboo Sink Faucet Faucet D (?Two Sections?)
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...