Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Lhxasd Brass Hot and Cold Kitchen Bathroom Lavatory Faucet Vanity liquyo4800-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Thick Carpet Living Room,Tea Table,Bedroom,Sofa,Bedside Blanket Rectangular Broadloom Mat-H 160x230cm(63x91inch)
- Faucet Waste Mono Spoutsanitary Bathroom Single Cold Basin Faucet Table Basin Faucet High-End
- Moned Basin Faucet Face Wash Basin, Hot And Cold Lead-Free Faucet, All Copper Platform Faucet, Full Copper 7 Word Soldier Faucetquality Assurance Of Modern Simple Luxury, Luxury And Ancient Classic Home Decoration
- Oudan Kitchen tap solid brass chrome bathroom basin mixer tap mixer taps (color -, Size -)
- SUSUO Lighting Candle Design Contemporary Wall Sconce with Glittering Crystal Beads Vintage Modern Art Decor Decorate Wall Light,color White
- Barski - European Glass - Hiball Tumbler- 9 oz. - Set of 6 Highball Glasses - Made in Europe
- Lenrtu European Style Unique Retro Drawing Faucet With Waterfall Pure Vintage Brass Water Tap Washbasin Sink 1 Lever Handle Single Spout Mixer Tap For Bathroom
- Sanelli Premana Professional Line Indented Salmon Slicer, 12.2 , Silver Green
- Mainstream home LPZSQ Tap Bathroom Sink Faucets Contemporary Touch Touchless Brass Chrome 623
- Brass Wall Faucet Chrome Brass Faucetfaucet Retroall Copper Hot and Cold Basin Faucet
- WALL LIGHT HOME Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet Basin faucet bronze basin-wide pull-down faucet kitchen sink faucet swivel MPC1004 Kitchen S
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
360° redating Faucet Retro Faucet Basin Sink Mixer Tap Water Tap Hot Cold Fixtures Taps Full Copper Waterfall Mix Tap
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...