Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Libbey Glassware 13150020 Glass Water Bottle with Wire Bail Lid, 33-7 8 oz. (Pack of 6) liquyo4782-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Zhcmy Faucet Copper Main Body Hot And Cold Water Faucet 360 Degree redating Basin Faucet
- ANT-LOK-TP East West Furniture ANT-LOK-TP Antique Dining Table, 36 Round, Linen White and Oak Finish
- DOJOF Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Hot and Cold Water Brass redatable Basin Sink Tap Bathroom Bar Faucet
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze Allied Brass QN-72 18-ABZ Que New Collection 18 Inch Double Towel Bar, Antique Bronze
- FZHLR Brass Kitchen Faucets Deck Mounted 360 Degree redation Mixer Tap One Hole Hot and Cold Swivel Mixer Tap Crane for Kitchen
- PlasticMill 40-45 Gallon, Black, 1.5 Mil, 38x46, 100 Bags Case, Garbage Bags Trash Can Liners.
- Sagebrook Home 13460-02 Ceramic Jar, 5.5 x 5.5 x 12 , bluee White with gold Top
- Advanced Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mattress Cover - Breathable Mattress Cover, Square Pattern
- Rug Carpet Mat,Nordic Minimalist Modern Geometric Carpet European Style Coffee Table Bedroom Living Room Sofa (color Spring is Coming to Autumn)
- Goods Rack Toilet Paper Holder Shelf Iron Partition Float Frame Wall Decoration
- Scranton & Co Metal Dining Arm Chair in Yellow
- Small Stool Entrance shoes Small Chair Makeup Leather Sofa Stool Wear Resistant and Waterproof of Solid Wood Frame (color Pink)
- L L Baby Nest Crib Cotton Portable Newborn Isolated Bed Detachable Cover 90 55 15CM 35.4 21.7 5.9 inch, 9
- DAPU Pure Linen Tablecloth 100% French Natural Linen for Kitchen Dinning Tabletop Decoration (Rectangle Oblong, Natural Linen, 60×102 Inch)
- Kitchen Sink Taps ZQG European golden roast white painted bathroom cabinet wash basin basin split faucet Faucet (color C)
- Wisemen Trading Hand Wringer Black and Stainless Steel (Black) Proudly 100% Made in USA
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Maifeini ?Construction & Real Estate Bamboo Style Of The Deck On Oil Rubs Off Bronze Finish Bathroom Basin Series Mixer Tap
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...