Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Allmygold Jewelers 24k gold Venus Long Stem pink in Gift Box Genuine Dipped liquyo4509-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Household Step Stool,Vanity Stool,Anti-Slip Footstool,Kitchen Helper Stool,Wooden Frame Stable and Durable, PU Material Easy to Clean,for Adults and Kids,bluee
- CFHJN HOME Taps Brass Antique Brass Bathroom Faucet Sink Basin Faucet Brass Single Handle Single Hole Deck Basin Cold&Hot Water Tap Taps
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Mixer tap Faucet Solid Brass only Cold Water Faucet Sink Faucet Sink Mixer with redating spout Balcony (color -, Size -)
- Festnight Bathroom Vanity Unit Cabinet Set with Mirror Solid Wood 60 x 30 x 60 cm
- Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Single Lever Basin Sink Mixer Sink Mixer Tap Mixer Tap Chrome Hot Cold Mixer Cold Mixer Tap Mixer Tap Basin Mixer Sink Mixer Antique Black Bronze Double-Hand
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Basin mixer single hole Washbasin Faucet antique brass hot and cold
- Brass-A Kitchen Taps, Hot and Cold Universal redating Faucet Brass Basin Faucet Three Holes and Two Holes Chrome
- Interior Door mat W35 x L59 INCH Oriental,Traditional Arabesque Pattern with Stripes Ornamental Geometric Design,Fern Green Black Camel with Non-Slip Backing Door Mat Carpet
- 17 Aluminium Porthole Mirror Green Finish, Maritime Nautical Ship Decor
- AGLZWY Bench Footstool Multipurpose Plastic Thicken Non-Slip Foot Pad Portable Stackable Bathroom Living Room Personal Care Kitchen Step Stool Low, 4colors，3 Sizes (color bluee, Size 22X26CM)
- European Classic Car Creative Solid Wood Wine Rack Decoration Living Room Wine Bottle Rack Wine Rack with Red Wine Shelf
- Evergreen Holly Monogram A Decorative Mat Insert, 10 x 22 inches
- Oudan The brass body faucet hot and cold basin basin Two holes basin three hole basin faucet bathroom faucets, copper, steel pipes with high +60cm304 + Copper Angle Valve
- U-Enjoy Chandelier Style Black Business Silica Nose Top Quality Any Gel Direction Kitchen Faucet and Hot Water Cold Mixer F4042 Free Shipping
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The thermostatic shower faucets, water mixing valve cold water faucet waterfall massage kit bath-shower, holding a copper
- 41 Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet The golden basin Faucet 17 (color 28)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...