Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
SPT Evaporative Air Cooler 3D Pad, Multi Cooling with liquyo3748-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- MKKJD Removable and Washable, Convenient and Comfortable Tatami Floor, Bay Window, Balcony, Living Room, Bench (Size 28×25cm)
- Artzfolio Hearts Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 20 X 20Inch
- Porthole Glass Aluminum 9 By Nauticalmart
- Creative Solid Wood Wall White Coat Rack, Wall Hanging Multi-Purpose Shelf shelter, 4 Size Options (Size 48cm)
- Ark Half Round Door mats The Ark Boat with Happy Mythical Creatures in The Sea with Whale and Dolphin Bathroom Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Multicolor
- Taps Mixer?Swivel?Faucet Sink Kitchen Dish Basin Faucet Wash Vegetable Pool Faucet Cold and Hot Water Double-Hole Faucet
- Hoffmaster 119993 Linen-Like Natural CaterWrap Pre-Rolled Napkin Cutlery Made of Renewable Resources, (2 Packs of 50 per case)
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The main body of the whole copper basin cold water tap can be 360 degree redation gold antique Vanity basin mixer
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Copper-Body European-Style Faucet Hotel Bathroom Ancient-Style Cold and Hot Face Pot Faucet
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Kitchen Brass Retrobathroom Sink Taps Deck Mounted Brass Single Hole Handle Washroom Bathroom Sink Faucet
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...