Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Single Cold Bathroom Basin Mixer Z373 liquyo3676-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- SMQ Shower kit, concealed mixing valve, retro European style, pink gold, bathroom shower
- SAMMART Set of 2 Collapsible Plastic Laundry Basket - Oval Tub Basket - Foldable Storage Container Organizer - Portable Washing Tub - Space Saving Laundry Hamper (2, Grey)
- Harbor Breeze Universal Ceiling Fan & Light Wall Control Fan Receiver Item 0103185
- Ozone Chrome Square Bathroom Bath Filler & Basin Mono Mixer Tap + Waste
- Y&M Faucet￡? American Standard Centerset Single Handle One Hole in Painting Bathroom Sink Faucet
- HARDY-YI Water-tap Sink Faucet Kitchen Multi-function Faucet redating Pot Filling Faucet Pulling Cold Hot Water Mixed Copper -0885
- Oudan High-Grade Brushed Stainless Steel 304 Folding Kitchen Faucet 360 Degree redating Vegetable Dish Faucet Hot & Cold Tap (color -, Size -)
- Qi Peng- Drying Rack, Subway Coat Rack, Simple Indoor Hanger, Multi-Function Hanging Clothes Rack @ (color RED)
- B QFFL Table Solid Wood Table Solid Wood Bedside Table Small Square Table 56 43cm Lapdesks (color B)
- 60CM BJLWTQ Retro Coat Rack Solid Wood Wall Mounted Storage Shelf Clothing Rod Rack Combination Hanger Living Room Bedroom Corridor Hanger Hatstand (color Yellow, Size 60 80 100 120cm Long)
- Style Homez Football Bean Bag XXL Size Brown-Red Cover Only
- YYHSND Red Wine Glass Holder Upside Down Home Wine Glass Holder Hanging Cup Holder High Cup Holder red Wine Rack (Size 80 12cm)
- Thanksgiving Holiday Indoor Outdoor Floor Mat Medium
- ETERNAL QUALITY Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet The copper shower set Simple Shower Shower Faucet five function shower B common with tap wa
- Yuyu19-SLT Bathroom Taps Mixer Mono Basin Mixer Tap Sink Faucet brass redatable
- Celeste Home Ultra Soft Flannel Sheet Set with Pillowcase, California King, Coffee Bean
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...