Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
American Pride 6 x 20 x 12 Round Soft Shantung Tailored Lampshade, Croissant liquyo342-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Quick & Carry, 8qt Travel Tote Bag for Instant Pot and Electric Pressure Cookers, 3 Case Sizes, Padded Sides, Zippered Accessory Storage, Carrying Strap (8 Quart)
- 360° redating Faucet Retro Faucet Washbasin Counter Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Copper Bathroom Vanities Vanity Basin Faucets
- European-Style Faucet high-end Retro hot and Cold Water Hotel Faucet gold Home, Silver
- Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Antique Copper Hot and Cold Topaz
- OSTWIN 10-inch Small size LED Ceiling Light Fixture Flush Mount, Dimmable, Round 16 Watt (100W Repl) 5000K Daylight, 1120 Lm, Nickel Finish with Acrylic shade (4 Pack) ETL and ENERGY STAR Listed
- Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Copper Antique Hot and Cold Retro Single Cold M
- Robinet de cuisine à long conduit d'eau doté d'une seule poignée et fini en bronze huilé (un seul trou)
- Oudan Kitchen tap antique kitchen sink basin mixer tap hot and cold water, solid brass black antique brass sink faucet (color -, Size -)
- ZHFC- Kitchen and toilet water-saving all copper faucet lifting type basin faucet
- Fangio Lighting 8827WH Transitional Ceramic Table Lamp with Lattice Design, 26-Inch, White
- B WAN SAN QIAN- Flower Stand Home Floor Flower Pot Shelf Multi-Layer Indoor and Outdoor Metal Rack Plant Display Shelves 60×30×153cm Flower racks (color G)
- Taps Mixer Swivel Faucet Sink Kitchen Faucet Sink Vegetable Basin Mixing Valve Double-Handed Wheel Mixing Valve Double-Open Cold and Hot redation
- Black 503658cm Multi-Function Cabinet Mini Wood Bookshelf, Removable Double Storage Rack Bedroom Study Storage Rack (color Black 50 36 58cm)
- Style11 Diameter 40(inch& xFF09; Baby，Personalized Floor mats Birds Heart Flowers and Butterflies Pattern in Cartoon Style Romantic Wedding Inspired D54 Floor Mat Entrance Doormat
- FAJRO Beautiful Cute Christmas Trees Polyester Entry Way Doormat Area Rug Multipattern Door Mat Floor Mats shoes Scraper Home Dec Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor
- QIDI Stool Fashion Creative Round Cloth Make Up Household Table Stool (color Style 5)
- JIANFEI Home Floor Standing Coat Rack Hat Stand Hanger Universal Wheel Design shoes Rack 2-Layer Storage Bearing Strong, 3 Sizes (Size 60x37x175cm)
- DDL pink gold Copper Basin Mixer Faucet European Hot And Cold Single Hole gold Plated Ceramic Faucet Household Basin Faucet,L
- Commercial Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet Brass Constructed Polished European Modern Square Copper Kitchen Hot and Cold Water Faucet 360 redating Kitchen Faucet
- The Sharper Image 5 in 1 Mandoline Slicer
- Tap Bathroom Taps, Electric Faucet Quick Heat Instant Heating Kitchen Treasure Fast Over The Tap Water Hot Household Electric Water Heater Hot And Cold Dual-use Intelligent Digital Display 3 Years Wa
- Queen Elizabeth Matelasse Bedspread - Twin - Linen
- Bathroom Sink Taps Kitchen Basin Faucet Black Retro Basin Faucet Cold and Hot Water Mixing Single Hole Faucet 360 Degree redation Bathroom All Copper Antique Water Faucet
- Kevin Electric Water Heater 3 Seconds Electric Heating Faucet 6 Heavy Safety Predection Off Water Power , pink
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...