Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Jukunlun Basin Faucets Deck Waterfall Faucet Bathroom Basin Water Mixer Sink Faucet Mixer Tap Taps Taps Water Mounted lipzxs7247-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- LUDSUY Brushed Brass Triangle Basket Racks Bathroom Toilet Shelving golden Triangle Basket
- Yunfeng Folding Table Computer Desk Dormitory Lazy Person Desk Folding Beautiful Small Table
- Flower Stand - Metal and Wood Combination, Multi-Storey Floor Plant Pot Display Stand, Living Room Balcony Storage Rack Multi-Functional Rack (color A, Size Ten Floors)
- Flash Furniture DG-ULT-Kid-orange-GG Contemporary orange Vinyl Kids Recliner with Cup Holder and Headrest
- Peugeot Daman 8-inch Acrylic Salt and Pepper Mill Set with u'Select
- FAVOWREATH 2019 Vitality Series FAVO-W162 Handmade 20 inch Hello Letter,Grass,Sunflowers Leaf,Grapevine Wreath for Fall Front Door Wall Fireplace Floral Hanger Home Every Day Decor
- Gyps Faucet Single-Lever Washbasin Mixer Tap Bathroom Tap Kitchen Tap Pull Cold Water Washing Bowl Pool Sink Mixer Taps A Water Tank Mixer Tap
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper, hot and cold, washing your face, Single Hole Sink mixer, 5
- AIDELAI Coat Rack Coat Rack Bedroom Wall Shelf Living Room Hanger Wall Bamboo Solid Wood Coat Rack 3 Hook 4 Hook 5 Hook (Size 61 16 13cm)
- ZEMIN Chair Sofa Seat Stool Table Foldable Portable Backrest Creative Meeting Solid Wood, Log color, 2 (Size 42X40X76CM)
- Commercial Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet Brass Fully Copper Plated Single Handle Single Hole Hot and Cold Water Faucet Pullable redatable Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Bathroom Faucet Faucet Retro Faucet European Basin Faucet Heightening Above Counter Basin Faucet Bathroom Faucet
- Beige With Dot FZHLR Filter Kitchen Tap Faucets 3 Function Kitchen Mixer Torneiras Double Function Faucet Chrome Finished Water Filter 3 Way Sink Tap 360 Degree Swivel,Black
- Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Sink Taps Black Antique Art Basin Above Counter Basin Faucet Heightening Black Bronze Heightening Hot And Cold Brass Retro Faucet
- Pinzon Ivy Matelasse Cotton Coverlet, King, Ivory
- Cotton Blend 600 Thread Count, Soft, Wrinkle Resistant 3-Piece Full Queen Duvet Cover Set, Scroll Park Black
- Bidet Taps Pull-type Single Hole Copper Faucet Hot And Cold Adjustment Washbasin Telescopic Wash Head Aperture 32mm To 40mm Can Be Installed
- Kitchen Taps Bathroom Sink Tapsalloy Universal Faucet Wholesale New Kitchen Faucet
- Iris Hantverk Birch Wood Toilet Brush and Soft Concrete Cup in bluee
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...