Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Cartridges Brita C300 QUELL Professional ST Purity Filter nupbpk4069-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Modern gold Round Wall Mirror(Diameter 50-80cm)
- shoes Racks Stainless Steel shoes Rack Thickening Solid Multi-Layer Simple Combination Four Or Five-Layer Home Dormitory shoes Cabinet Boots Not Swaying Good shoes Rack-6 Tiers shoes Tower Cabinet Storage
- FAJRO Pink Heart Strung Together Polyester Entry Way Doormat Area Rug Multipattern Door Mat Floor Mats shoes Scraper Home Dec Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor
- H 120x200cm(47x79inch) Thicken Floor Futon Mattress mat, Ergonomics Foldable Sleeping Tatami Breathable Japanese Bed roll for Student Dorm Living Room-B 90x200cm(35x79inch)
- Mini Portable Dual face Mirror Mirror in Bronze with Bathroom Square Base Foldable Magnifier Beauty Mirror Suitable for Room and Bathroom (Size 8 inch)
- Yellow and orange Half Round Door mats Hand Drawn Lemon Watercolors Summer Organic Food Natural Product Bathroom Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Yellow orange Green
- Basin Mixer Tap Washbasin Faucet Brass Single Hole Hot and Cold Basin Faucet
- Bathroom Faucet Kitchen Hot and Cold Faucet Sink Faucet Kitchen Full Copper Sink Faucet 304 Stainless Steel Faucet Can Be redated
- HARIO GNN-200B Casseroles, One Size, Black
- Darice Unfinished Wood 36In Shelf W 4 Chrome Hooks
- Antifreeze Triple Mixing Valve Bathtub Shower Concealed Shower Head Faucet C7693
- PopDecors - Elegant tree branch with birds - Beautiful Tree Wall Decals for Kids Rooms Teen Girls Boys Wallpaper Murals Sticker Wall Stickers Nursery Decor Nursery Decals PT-0128-FBA
- L Decorry New Chrome Waterfall Faucet Vintage Basin Mixer Waterfall Basin Faucet Bathroom Mixer Sink Tap Basin Faucet Vanity Faucets Xt526,D
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Ld tri-color waterfall water outlet cold water single hole single handle bathroom basin mixer
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper basin, single hole, gold, cold water faucet, 4
- AQMMi Basin Sink Mixer Tap for Lavatory 2 Lever Hot and Cold Water Baking Paint Black Single Hole Bathroom Vanity Sink Faucet
- Oudan Kitchen taps kitchen sink tap solid brass hot and cold mixer taps (color -, Size -)
- Stunning Bathroom Faucet Bathroom Faucet, European Single Hole Single Handle Basin Faucet high Leg Single Pole Suitable for bar use Faucet
- Decorry Basin Faucets Bath Antique Finish Brass Water Tap Bathroom Basin Sink Faucet Vanity Faucet Wash Basin Mixer Taps Crane 6633
- Daxiong Bathroom Sink Faucets Contemporary Waterfall Brass Chrome
- Modular 1019971 Wire 4-Tier Cup Dispenser, Black
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Samsung Galaxy S7 Screen Predector Xawy [2-Pack] [Case-Friendly] Tempered Glass Screen Predector for Samsung Galaxy S7 (Clear)
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...