Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Brushed stainless steel Flyelf Stainless Steel Rain Shower Panel,Head Shower+Hand Shower+Shower Panel Column Tower Body Jets (Brushed Stainless Steel) Shower, lifygv1990-Showerheads & Handheld Showers
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Interior Door Rug Bathroom Rug Slip Nature Ancient Big Sakura Tree in Full Blossom Seasonal Far Eastern Nature Artwork Door Rug Increase W6'xL7'
- Makeup Mirror (19.7-31.5Inch) Wall-Mounted Shaving Mirrors Round gold Wooden Frame Modern Concise Decorative Vanity Dressing Mirror for Bathroom Bedroom Living Room Hallway
- Iron Small Table Can Be Moved for Living Room Bedroom Study 007
- DUXX Stool, Fabric Change shoes Stool Solid Wood Adult Household Stool Living Room Sofa Stool Fashion Small Sitting Bedroom (color B)
- Chef Gear Scrumptious Fruit Printed Anti-Fatigue Kitchen Mat, 24 x 36
- Imtinanz Durable and Stable Round Swivel Bar Stool
- ETERNAL QUALITY Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet Black stylish and innovative water heating basin mixer Kitchen Sink Taps
- Décor Therapy MP1627 Floor Lamp Set, Bronze
- Gemmy Inflatable 6ft Minnie Mouse with Present Indoor Outdoor Christmas Decoration Disney Holiday
- Vino2Go Vacuum Insulated Double Wall Stainless Steel Lowball Wine Tumbler 9 oz (Pack of 6)
- Hjayu Kitchen Bathroom Sink Faucet Copper European Retro Single Hole Bamboo Hot And Cold Faucet C
- LDONGSH Drawing Dish Kitchen Hot And Cold Sink Sink Faucet Tap
- Modern simple copper hot and cold kitchen sink taps kitchen faucet Full copper brushed triple bathroom basin double handle split basin wash basin faucet Suitable for all bathroom kitchen sinks
- A1 S.Twl.E Sink Mixer Tap Faucet Bathroom Kitchen Basin Water Tap Leakproof Save Water Faucet Antique Copper Faucet Bathroom Faucet Basin Plus High Basin Single Hole Kitchen Faucet Hot And Cold Water Faucet Black Antique1)
- FAUCET HOME Silver Heightening Waterfall Outlet Hot Cold Water Ceramic Valve Single Hole Single Handle Bathroom Basin Faucet
- XPYFaucet Faucet Tap Taps Full copper kitchen pure water sink sink hot and cold sink can be redated to drink, F
- Lddpl Unique Single Handle Waterfall Bathroom Vanity Sink Faucet with Extra Large Rectangular Spout Chrome 8028
- Delta 52638-SS15-PK 5 Setting Contemporary H2OKinetic Showerhead, Stainless
- Cast Iron Black 7 Qt Covered Casserole Cuisinart CI755-30CR Chef's Classic Enameled Cast Iron 5-1 2-Quart Oval Covered Casserole, Cardinal Red
- Hardware shower copper chrome kitchen faucet environmental single handle hot and cold redating faucet (color -, Size -)
- KHSKX Deck Mounted Single Handle One Hole with Antique Brass Kitchen faucet
Large massage nozzle with anti-scaling device
Functions: massage, rain shower and hand shower
Integrated single lever warm - cold mixer,high quality ceramic cartridge
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...