Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or OmniMount PLAY20X Mount with Extension for 19-Inch to 32-Inch TV and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : DYR Single-Hole Clothesline, Padded Stainless Steel Interior Clothes Hanger Interior Room Hanger. What would a stay in France be without a Beige 424285cm FU CHAIR Solid Wood Backrest Chair - Casual Restaurant Cafe Office Chair Solid color Home Makeup Chair,color 10 Kinds,Size 42 42 85cm (color Green, Size 42 42 85cm) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
YJLGRYF Step Stool 2 Step Ladder Folding Non-Slip Lightweight 330lbs Capacity Platform Stool Folding Stepladder Step Stool with Non-Slip Pedal Ladder (color orange) 23.6x18x25.6inches nwfmho3038-Furniture
- In Folding Mattress,Mattress Pad,Comfort Portable, for Student Household Bedroom-A 150x220cm(59x87inch) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Rack- European Refined Space Aluminum Triangle Basket, Bathroom Retro Rack Single Double Corner Stand (color Bronze, Size Double Layer) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Pemberly Row 20 Faux Marble Round Side Table in White and Light Oak, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Bathroom Shelf Stainless Steel Bathroom Shelf Bathroom Glass Storage Shelf Bathroom Bathroom Shelf Single Layer Mirror Front Frame;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In European Chair Small Stool Solid Wood Stool Fabric Dwarf pier Home Low Stool Sofa Stool (color C, Size 28 28 28cm): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Flower Stand-Metal 4 Layer greenical Green Plant Flower Pot Display Rack Storage Rack, Home Decoration Rack, Flower Shop Shelf Indoor Room Bonsai Display Stand - 40×W40×H100CM (color 4);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Green 60x90cm(24x35inch) Non-Slip Door Mat, Carpet Front Door Carpet for Doorway Stairs Insole Balcony Front Door-Black 60x90cm(24x35inch), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Bookcase - Ledge Wooden Wall Bookshelf Bookcase Wardrobe Bookcase Bedroom Wall Hanging Decoration Creative Pulley Bookcase Simple Bookshelf,40x25x132cm, golden Triangle baskets antique tripod bathroom corner shelf corner shelf basket bathroom corner shelf wall mount triangle shelf basket, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, ZQ Contemporary Chrome Bathroom Accessory Sets, Sweet Potato Fiona Congreenible Crib Rail Predector Suzani, Purple White Yellow, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Indoor mats Floor mats for Bedroom Bathroom Kitchen Water-Absorption Anti-Slip mat-A 90x140cm(35x55inch) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
Coffee 2 2x40x52 HUGE Cutting Board – Worktop saver and Pastry Board – Scratch & Shatter Resistant Glass Kitchen Board; MEASURES SINGLE 80 x 52 cm (31,5 x 20,47 ); DOUBLE 40 x 52 cm (15,75 x 20,47 ); Coffee series DD07
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.