Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or 45cm(17.7″) Modern Rustic Metal Counter Stool - Solid Wood Black Frame Bar Stools - Handmade Iron Kitchen Dining Chair - Seat Height 17.7 25.6 29.5 and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : AGLZWY Step Stool Multipurpose Plastic Thicken Portable Stable Durable Modern Living Room Folding Chairs Footstools ，Light bluee (color A, Size 37X40CM). What would a stay in France be without a Dining Stool Change shoes Bench Square Stool Solid Wood Removable and Washable Creative Multi-Function Storage Household Table (3 colors) (color Dark Brown) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Row 5 Shelf 5 Bookcase in Black Pemberly Door nwfmho3036-Furniture
- In RHArt - Floral Pattern Square END Table, Country Vintage Farm Side Table, END Table, Coffee Table, NIGHTSTAND Display and Storage for Home, CONDO, Living Room, Bedroom Decor and Furniture : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, MDBLYJ Modern Minimalist Bedroom Living Room Hooks Hangers Multi-Function Hook (color Brown, Size Five Hooks) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Serving Trolley Cart Removable Plastic Hollow-Carved Design Hook Up Anti-Collision, Load 5 Kg Per Layer, 3 Sizes (Size 3 Tier), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Ghjkl Bar Chair Bar Stool Swivel Chair Fabric Back Bar Chair Wooden Stool -by TIANTA (color Brown);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In SYFO Household Storage Stool, Hexagonal Foldable Storage Stool, Fashion shoes Bench, Creative Storage Stool Stool (color bluee): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Foldable redating Adjustment Angle Table, Lazy Dormitory, Office Home Table, 60x40x45cm, Three colors Optional (color Red Chestnut color);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : DQMSB Hanger Wall Hanging - Wall Creative Coat Hook, Wall Coat Hook, Coat Rack (Multiple Sizes) Coat Racks (Size 48cm), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Simple wardrobe Simple Wardrobe 100 45 160cm Assembly Solid Wood Oxford Cloth Wardrobe Storage Wardrobe (color C), DYHOZZ Iron Storage Umbrella Stand Round Home Living Room Metal Floor-Standing Cartoon Umbrella Bucket 4 colors Optional Umbrella Stand (color A), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, 15 Aluminum Porthole Mirror w Green Finish - Nautical Decor, RMJAI Storage Racks 3—Shelf Shelving Unit Kitchen Shelf Microwave Oven Rack with Wheels Can Be Moved Or Fixed Stainless Steel Kitchen Shelves, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Artzfolio Yoga Lotus Pose D11 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 18.3 X 16Inch I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
St. Patrick's Day Hat goldfsr8834 19.7 x 31.5 +19.7 x 47.2 Fantasy Star Kitchen Rug Sets 2 Piece Floor Mats Non-Slip Rubber Backing Area Rugs Green Hat and Rainbow Pattern Doormat Washable Carpet Inside Door Mat Pad Sets (23.6 x 35.4 +23.6 x 70.9 )
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.