Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or WiFi Router Set Top Box Multimedia Storage Shelf Wall-Mounted TV Shelf Wall Shelf Floating Shelf TV Console TV Stand White (color A) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : FAJRO Brown greenical Stripe Wooden Floor Polyester Entry Way Doormat Area Rug Multipattern Door Mat Floor Mats shoes Scraper Home Dec Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor. What would a stay in France be without a Style10 Diameter 40(inch& xFF09; Ethnic，Personalized Floor mats Peacock Bird with Oriental Feather Before Eastern Spiritual Animal Image D54 Floor Mat Entrance Doormat (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Upholstered Foot Storage Stool Living Room Sofa Dressing Change shoes Stool Foot Rest Small Chair Seat Pouf Storage Footrest(30cmX30cmX35cm) Sturdy and Beautiful Beanbag nwfmho2612-Furniture
- In Wood Coffee Table Simple White Triangle Modern Side Table Creative Balcony Window Living Room End Tables : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Muziwenju Kennel, Dog Bed, Teddy VIP Kennel, Washable Autumn and Winter Kennel, Big Dog Mat, (color Red, Size S) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Allied Brass MC-1 16-GAL-PNI Monte Carlo 16-Inch Tempered Glass Shelf with Gallery Rail, Polished Nickel, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Bar Stool Solid Wood Stool Bar High Stool Breakfast Stool -L32W32H48 (color Green);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In 101cm JZX Practical Chair Stool， Solid Wood Industrial Wind Leisure Bar Outdoor Chair，The Best Choice for a Restaurant Cafe Lounge: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like YAXIAO-table Folding Laptop Desk Bed with Small Table Dormitory Lazy Simple Desk Study Table Pink 27x39x60cm;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : shoes Bench Organizing Rack shoes Rack Simple Solid Wood Multi-Layer Economic Bamboo Slipper Three-Layer Small shoes Rack (Size 50 26 50cm), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Zenree Comfortable Dorm Bedroom Reading Chairs, Gaming Chair for Guest's Room Apartment, Colleage Decor, Classroom, Teen's Room, Red, Mod Made MM-CH-01-Wood+Black Pop Wood Ball Coat Rack, Natural Frame, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, 70 x 26 x 60cm QIANGDA Bookshelf Bookcase Floor-Standing Bamboo Organizer Divider Shelf Holder Rack with Wheels, 6 Sizes (Size 60 x 26 x 95cm), LLYU Bar Stool Solid Wood European Metal bar Stool bar Stool Modern Minimalist Chair high Stool, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a FAJRO Delicate Leopard Print Rugs for entryway Doormat Area Rug Multipattern Door Mat shoes Scraper Home Dec Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
A glass of wine 1 80x52 Big Kitchen Board & Induction Cooktop Cover – Glass Pastry Board – Heat and Bacteria Resistant;Single 80 x 52 cm (31,5 x 20,47 ); Double 40 x 52 cm (15,75 x 20,47 ); Wine Series DD04
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.