Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Oval bathroom absorbent non-slip carpet door mat floor mats-N 120x160cm(47x63inch) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : GX European Stainless Steel Bathroom Glass Shelf,Can Be Used to Hang Towels (color 2 Layer, Size 30cm). What would a stay in France be without a DQMSB Solid Wood Coat Rack Bedroom Simple Household Clothes Rack (Wood color) Coat Racks (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Modern Semicircle Contemporary Geometric Squared Design with Lines Ombre Like colord Image Print Halfmoon doormats H 31.5 xD White and bluee 47.2 Doormat nwfmho1536-Furniture
- In , Plastic 4 Ground Balcony Living Room Bedroom -F : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Qiuoorsqurp Bracket, Practical Multi-Position Adjustable Notebook Stand, New Material, Portable Design, Rounded Curvature, Home, Travel Table Stand Multi-Function Bracket (color White) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, BARSTOOLRI Bar Stool with Backrest, Solid Wood Frame Non-Slip Ergonomic Removable Cushion Cover Kitchen High Chair (Size Short), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Sunflower3san2001 15.7 x23.6 +15.7 x47.2 Savannan 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Bathroom Entrance Mat Absorbent Durable Floor Doormat Runner Rug Set - Starry Sky;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Artzfolio Eastern Woman with Dragon Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 16 X 18.7Inch: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Byx- Bar Chair, High Front Desk Chair Back Bar Chair Home European Bar Chair Modern Lift Bar Stool redary Stool (10 colors, Two Sizes) @ (color 9 );
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Bseack Swivel Chair Chair, One-Piece Cushion Lifting Swivel Chair Fit The Body Curve Height Adjustable Leisure bar Chair 6 colors (color Red), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : The Container Store Prato Umbrella Stand, Artzfolio Business People Climbing Red Ladders Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 16 X 16Inch, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Wood-G As shown Tingting Simple Drawer with Door Economic Type Bedside Wood-Based Panel Four-Corner Support 7 Styles to Choose from (color White-H, Size As Shown), Living Room Door mat W35 x L59 INCH Easter,Dog Dressed up as Easter Bunny Holding a Basket of Eggs Funny Animal Illustration,Multicolor Non-Slip Door Mat Carpet, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Bathroom copper wire drawing double racks,B-@wei I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
Dark green A-Fort Stool Living Room Sofa Stool Simple Leather Stool Square Stool Hall Change shoes Bench Coffee Table Stool Living Room Small Stool Dressing Table Makeup Stool Leather pier (color Green)
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.