Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or RED H 55CM XUERUI Barstools High Chair Bar Chair, Bar Stools, Reception Chair, PP, Metal, Simple Modern Adjustable Height redatable - Multi-color Optional Strong Stability (color Green, Size H 80CM) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Kitchen Wrought Iron Layered Shelf Multi-Layered Storage Shelf Pot Rack Spice Rack Storage Rack (Size Large). What would a stay in France be without a Artzfolio Skull Gas Mask Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Natural Brown Frame 16 X 19Inch (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Milky white 80cm50cm LHA Desks European Style Wall Table Folding Table Wall Side Table (color Milky Size 80cm50cm) White, nwfmho1203-Furniture
- In GJD Coat Hooks, Wallwall Door Hanger Hanger Rack Coat Hooks, (Size 70cm) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, ChenDz Cute Stool Cloth Stool Home Fashion Creative Small Pillow Sofa Stool Living Room Stool Adult Small Bench Solid Wood Stool Rainbow Stool ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Naomi Home Kids On The Rise Step Stool Espresso, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Coohole Coat Rack Hanger Floor Bedroom Multi-Function Rack Clothing & Wardrobe Storage Simple Clothes Rack Home Organizer Ship from USA;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Decorative Area Rug Living Room Bedroom,Carpet Rug European mat Non-Slip Water-Absorption Symmetrical Design Modern Simple for Living Room or Bedroom-B 31 59inch(80×150cm): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like European-Style Woven mats The Hall mat Bedroom Living Room Door Anti-Skid mats Indoor Absorbent pad-G 80x120cm(31x47inch);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : FAJRO Auspicious Cloud Shading Rugs for entryway Doormat Area Rug Multipattern Door Mat shoes Scraper Home Dec Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Jade Copper gold + Dry-Towels Toilet Pink Door-Fabric Brush Holder and Then Double Pole Simple Double Cup,Bathroom Accessories kit Single Lever, Brassex 161580-X3 Solid Wood 3 Piece Nesting Table Set in Black, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Counter bar Chair, Large backrest Metal Plastic High Stool The Company Rest Area Bar Stool Kitchen Living Room Chair Height 90-120CM (color Black), LeatherpadD AAJOLG 360º Swivel Barstools, Bar Stools with Back,Adjustable Bar Stools Living Room Furniture,Barstool with Backs,Bar Stool Chair,Bar Stools,LeatherpadD, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a 1 3 Step Ladder Stool with Cushion Solid Wood Folding High Foot Stool Bar Stool Flower Rack Shelves Multi-Function (color 1) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.