Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or WENRAN Anti Slip Modern Carpet,Carpet Doormat Foot Pad Lobby Floor Mats Superfine Fiber Household Living Room Carpet Doormat to Clean Your shoes-D 120x100cm(47x39inch) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : GREEN Barstools Chair Footrest Bar Stools Vintage Bar Chair with Crescent Shaped Backrest, Adjustable Swivel Gas Lift, Adjustable Height Chrome Base Max. Load 200 kg for Kitchen Bar Counter. What would a stay in France be without a Modern Simple Solid Wood Stool, Fashion Creative Fabric Sofa Change shoes Small Bench (color B, Size 40 4032CM) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Simple Wrought Iron Lounge Chair，Retro Fashion Four Footstool，Creative High Bar Stool，PU Leather Cushion Backrest - 42cmX42cmX105cm Cafe Bar nwfmho4203-Furniture
- In JUCAIYUAN Mirror Bathroom Mirror Wall Mounted Vanity Mirror, Wash Basin Mirror with Bathroom Frame (color Wood color, Size 40cmX50cm) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Joint Gou Simplicity Polkadot Pink Toy Bag Organizer ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, NJLC Folding Table, Lifting Laptop Table Home Multi-Function Picnic Table,D,60×40×70cm, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Carbonized color 70x40x30cm NJ Folding Table- Household Foldable Computer Desk, Bed Desk Dormitory Simple Study Table (color Carbonized color, Size 70x40x30cm);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In QB Summer Sleeping Pad Summer Sleeping Mat Bamboo mat Summer Double Sided mat and Pillow Shams Set Three-Piece Suit (Size Full Doubie): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like XLong-Home Removable Trolley Rack and Storage Shelf Trolley Cart Dining Car Carbon Steel Living Room Shelf Four Layers;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : The Hotel is Modern and Minimalist Design of European Style Bathroom Hair-Towels, The Inssizetion of Drilling, Stainless Steel, The Home and The Bathroom Hotel Dry-Towels, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Benzara Modern Hangable Wine Rack with 7 Horizontal Slots, Artzfolio Buddha in Meditation Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 16 X 16Inch, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, 80 x 50cm Removable Laptop Desk with Pulleys Lifting Computer Desk Lazy Table Home Simple Desk Bedside Computer Desk Sofa Side Desk Study Table == (Size 80 x 50cm), B 90cm shoes Bench Organizing Rack shoes Rack Bamboo Shelves Multi - Layer dust - Proof Solid Wood shoes Rack Assembly Economical Shelves Home Living Room shoes Cabinet (color B, Size 100cm), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Solid color pvc door stepping pad Household mats Doormat Door toilet non-slip mat Foot cushion in entrance door-D 60x90cm(24x35inch) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.