Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Laundry Basket Sleek Minimalist Storage Basket Clothes Finishing Storage Bucket with Lid Hamper ZHANGQIANG (color No Cover-White, Size 30cm39cm40cm) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : European Black 304 Brush in The Stainless Steel Toilet Bathroom Toilet Toilet Antique Furniture Brush Holder Brush. What would a stay in France be without a B 90x200cm(35x79inch) Tatami Mattress Thick Bed pad Single pad mat Mattress-B 90x200cm(35x79inch) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Carpet Multi-Function Round Carpet Living Room Sofa Carpet Bedroom Bedside Mats Study Room Computer Chair Coffee Table Mat Washable (color bluee, Size 100 1cm) 100 Basket nwfmho3870-Furniture
- In LJ&XJ Thick Tatami Mattress,Foldable Leisure Bed Mattress Dormitory Sponge Tatami mat Non-Slip Floor mat-Grey Queen2 : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, A Coat Rack Solid Wooden Clothes Rack Floor Style Home Bedroom Coat Rack Living Room Creative Triangle Coat Rack ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Outer Space Half Round Door mats Futuristic Mechanical Tecnology in The Alien Planet Saving The World Illustration Entry Door Mat H 35.4 xD 53.1 Grey, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Versatile Hanger Coat Rack Floor-Bedroom Creative Fashion Indoor Rack Modern Simple Clothes Rack,White;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Thicken Removable Washable crawling mat Non-Slip mat Baby crawling mat Game mat Cartoon mat Baby crawling mat: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Construction Semicircle Doormat Ripped Paper with Construction Sign Safety Warning Alert Framework Halfmoon doormats H 39.3 xD 59 Yellow Black White;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : JinYiDian'Shop-Mats Water Absorption Mats Kitchen Bathroom Slip-Proof Mat, Dust, 40×60Cm, Coffee Grid, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : AJZGF-bookshelf Wall Shelf Rack, TV Cabinet Wall Decoration partition Office Bookcase, Laptop Table, Multifunction it can Move One-Piece Computer Desk Nap Pillow with Anti-Slip Bars, Suitable for Bedroom Living Room Dormitory, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, DR - European Simple Wine Rack Wine Display Storage Wine Rack Home Desktop Wine Decoration Wine Cabinet 12 Bottle Wine Cabinet Storage Rack (Size B), FFLSDR Simple Modern Solid Wood High Stools Nordic Wrought Iron Bar Stool Home Creative Bar Chair Retro Bar Chair (Size 45cm), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Large Soft Upholstered Headboard Cushion Wall Pillow Linen Fabric Lumbar Pad Bed Backrest Breathable Removable Washable (color C, Size 200cm) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.