Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or QTQZ Brisk- Fashion Creative Wood Sofa Stool Living Room Restaurant Fabric Round House Chair Stool Sofa Stool (color Optional) (color 3) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Khaki Twin Zinus Memory Foam 5 Inch Bunk Bed Trundle Bed Day Bed Mattress, Twin, bluee. What would a stay in France be without a Inner Door Rug Night Heavenly Majestic Galaxy View Falling Stars Celestial Magical Cosmos Outside The Door Rug W5'xL7' (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Compass Semicircular Cushion Illustration Arrows Cartography Journey Path Always North Door Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Turquoise Pale orange bluee Compass Entry nweiyk2870-Furniture
- In Pool Anti-Slip Door mat W35 x L59 INCH Feather,Hand Drawn Ethnic Motifs Native American Culture Pastel color Hippie,Dark Coral Seafoam orange Non-Slip, with Non-Slip Backing,Non-Slip Door Mat Carpet : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, AGL-Bathroom Stools Footstool Storage Stool Bathroom Stool Multipurpose Plastic Thicken Big Space Living Room Bed Cabinet Bar Stool Change shoes Bed Tail Low Stool，Multiple Colour ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Black 43x58cm NJYT Wall Mirror Bathroom, Modern Art Style Oval Wall Mirror Wood Frame for Makeup Dressing Table Dressing Room (color Black, Size 43x58cm), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Flower Stand - Metallic Plant 5-Layer Display Stand Courtyard greenical Storage Rack, Garden Outdoor Indoor Living Room Balcony Decorating Rack (color Natural);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Bar Chair Hairdressing Stool Lifting Stool Stool Bench Swivel Stool Shaped Cotton Sedentary Does Not Deform 3 colors 1 Size (color Black): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like color02 W96 xL84 cobeDecor Room Darkened Heat Insulation Curtain Green Leaf Abstract Bamboo Trees in Japanese Forest Botanical Oriental Outdoors Lime Green Pale Green Simple Style W84 xL84;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : LXSnail Creative Coat Rack Wall-Mounted Home Door Coat Rack Coat Racks (Size 50cm), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : National Public Seating 6224H Steel Stool with Hardboard Seat Adjustable, 25 -33 , Grey, Jellybean Moonlight Vigil Accent Rug, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, HTTDIAN Household Umbrella Stand Floor Creative Frame Simple Storage Umbrella Barrel Wrought Iron Umbrella Stand, B 60×60×55cm NJLC Picnic Table, Household Folding Small Table Table, Simple Small Folding Table,C,70×70×74cm, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Barstool Can Be Adjusted to Sit High 68-90cm Solid Wood Backrest Chair Industrial Wind Restaurant Bar Stool Iron Leisure Chair Creative Stool I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Bottles of wine 3 80x52 Big Kitchen Board & Induction Cooktop Cover – Glass Pastry Board – Heat and Bacteria Resistant;Single 80 x 52 cm (31,5 x 20,47 ); Double 40 x 52 cm (15,75 x 20,47 ); Wine Series DD04
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.