Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Natural Bamboo color SONGMICS Black shoes Rack Bench,3-Tier Bamboo shoes Organizer,Storage Shelf,Holds Up to 264 Lbs, Ideal for Entryway Hallway Bathroom Living Room and Corridor ULBS04H and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Footstool Change shoes Stool Storage Stool Toy Box Portable Multifunctional Chair Seat Pink Oxford Cloth Folding Bench. What would a stay in France be without a Doormat,Household Dampproof Anti-skidding Water-Absorption Door mat Hall Indoor mats The Door Dust Removal Home Decor Durable-Red A 60x90cm(24x35inch) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Modway Lily Twin Vinyl Headboard, Black nweiyk2203-Furniture
- In shoes Racks Wood shoes Rack - 5 Storey 6 Layer Clean and Convenient Waterproof and Durable Hollowing Design Easy to Assemble Space Simple European Style Living Room Multi-Storey shoes Cabinet : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, 45458cm Seat Cushion Sponge Cushion Student Non-Slip Chair Cushion Office Computer Chair Soft and Comfortable Four Seasons Available Non Slip Dinging Chair Pad (Size 45 45 8cm) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Family Decor Door Mat Indoor Outdoor Non Slip Entrance Front Doormat Rugs, 20 x32 Simple Flowers (Red) Waterproof Absorb Bathroom Kitchen Mat Carpet shoes Scraper, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Portable Mini Bathroom Mirror Mirror Wall Mirror Mirror Folding Telescopic Mirror Return Suitable for Room and Bathroom (Size (a);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Flower Stand-Retro Metal Multi-Layer Floor Flower Pot Plant Display Rack Storage Rack, Living Room Balcony Flower Shop Shelf Rack 53 150cm, 53 96cm (Size 53 96cm): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Zinus Modern Studio Collection Classic Rectangular Coffee Table, Brown;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : JIANFEI Home Floor Standing Coat Rack Hat Stand Hanger 8 Hooks Mellow Stable Safety Cross Base, Wood, 30 170cm (color Pink), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Umbrella Stand Umbrella Rack Iron Art Lobby Floor-Standing Hall Umbrella Storage Shelf Fashion Umbrella Bucket, Qi_Hallway Furniture Coat Racks，Simple Free Standing Coat and Hat Rack for Garage Foyer Solid Wood Floor Coat Rack Living Room Bedroom Hanger Storage Rack Standing Coat Racks (color Wood), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, C 50X25X100cm 3-5 Tier Simple Bookcase, Natural Bamboo Easy Assembly Bookshelf for Home Office Storage-B 70X25X70cm, Sugar Skull, Door Mats for Inside, Flower Pattern with Skulls on Geometric Floral Damask Background, Door Mats for Inside 4x5 Ft Purple White Baby bluee, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Floor-Standing high Bracket Bar Stool Portable Wrought Adjustable Stool Leg Modern Minimalist bar Chair Solid Wood high Stool Retro Stool Suitable for Counter Kitchen Breakfast Chairs I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.