Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or N 1412.213.2in Waist stool Plastic Stool Adult Home High Stool Thickening Square Stool Fashion Bathroom High Stool Change shoes Bench Dining Table High Stool (color M 15.7 14.4 18.9in) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : color10 Blanket 50 x60 Mat 23 x15 Bedside Blanket Doormat Suit New Mexico of United States Flag Sun Symbol of The Zia on Cozy and Durable Blanket 60 x78 Mat 5'X8'. What would a stay in France be without a Ronggoutrade Solid Wood shoes Bench, Low Stool Creative Square Stool Fabric Sofa Bench wear shoes Stool Sitting pier Stool - Small Stool (color B) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
BTEXPERT 24-inch Industrial Tabouret Antique Rustic Style Distressed Brush Modern Dining Counter Bar Stool - (Barstool) Metal Vintage nweiyk4203-Furniture
- In Yellow JZX Seat, Bar Chair, Liftable and redatable Reception Bar Stool, European Sponge Cushion Bar Stool, Cash Register Chair : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Thickened Mat Mat Bathroom Bathroom Mat Bedroom Kitchen Door Hall Mat Absorbent Blanket Carpet,A2 ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, JIANFEI Wall Mounted Coat Rack Hanger Drawer Design Shelves Bedroom 3 Hook, 5 colors (color C, Size 41x15x23cm), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, C HTDZDX Pine Wood Ladder Stool 2 Step Non-Slip Step Stool Changing shoes Stool Foldable Climb High Ladder Home Garden Kitchen Tool Staircase Stool,29 48 55cm (color B);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In 1 2 3 Tiers Rustic Vintage Wood Wall Shelf Storage Floating Shelf Rope Rack Art Display Decorations - 1: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like orange Semicircle Doormat Autumnal color greenically Striped Backdrop with Little Wildflowers Border Entry Door Mat H 39.3 xD 59 orange Marigold White;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : A1 HOME COLLECTIONS Half Round Leaf Border Decorative Door Mat-Z(A1HOME200052-Z), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : FidgetFidget Classic Bathroom Carpet Floor Mat Floral Style KitchenLanse, 3339cm Ceiling Light Chandelier -Industrial Chandelier Iron Chandelier Grid Cafe Bar Restaurant Personality Creativity Simple Chandelier JINRONG (Size 50 52cm), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Benzara The Magical Aluminum Lantern, TroySys Round Glass Table Top Clear Tempered 1 2 Thick Glass with Beveled Polished for Dining Table, Coffee Table, Home & Office Use - 24 Inch, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a S 180x200cm(71x79inch) Japanese Traditional Futon Mattress Tatami mat,Thick Premium Mattress pad Non-Slip Foldable Mattress Topper Living Room Bedroom mat Area Rug-H 120x200cm(47x79inch) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.