Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or DYHOZZ Iron Umbrella Stand Household Hotel Foyer Umbrella Storage Hanging Umbrella Stand Size 60cm × 20cm 60cm × 25cm Umbrella Stand (color White, Style A) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : GJD Coat hooksreative en Wall Entrance Hanger Bedroom Living Room wallmounted Hanger Hook Coat Hooks, (Size Seven Hooks). What would a stay in France be without a 3D Natural Landscape self-Adhesive Stair Tube Mural Vinyl Decals Wallpaper Stickers Decorate Decals 39.3Inch x7.08inch,100 18cm13pcs (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
B TLMYDD Mirror Wood Bathroom Wall Mirror Wall Cabinet Mirror Makeup Mirror Mirror (color A) Solid Wall nweiyk3870-Wall-Mounted Mirrors
- In C-ebony trumpet ZHAOYONGLI Solid Wood Stool Household Coffee Table Stool Living Room Sofa Stool Creative Change shoes Bench Creative Solid Durable Long Lasting (color D-Ebony) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, LLYU Bar Chair Kitchen Bench Coffee Shop Restaurant Lounge Chair with Backrest High Stool Bar Chair - gold (Size 65CM) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, 75th Birthday Semicircle Doormat Seventy Five Number with Floral Details and Swirls Little Stars Halfmoon doormats H 39.3 xD 59 Pink orange and White, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Artzfolio Abstract Artwork with bluee Towers & Fishes Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 19.9 X 16Inch;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In CB Creative Coat Rack, Technology Iron Art Multifunction Coat Rack Living Room Bedroom Coat Rack Restaurant Display Stand 2356CM Hat Shelves (color Black): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Style Homez Football Bean Bag XXL Size Green-Red Cover Only;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Beige 20x47inch Doormat,Front Door Mat Carpet Entrance Mat Non Skid Backing Easy to Clean Home Decor-Beige 20x47inch, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Xiao Jian Chair Lift,Modern Creative Thickened Cushion Barber Bar Swivel Chair,Height is 43-55cm Adjustable 18cm,33 33CM Seat Cushion Bar Chair (color A), European Chair Solid Wood Stool, Creative Round Stool Small Round Stool Dining Table Stool Low Stool Dressing Stool (color A, Size 31 40cm), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Green 63cm XLZ Bar Stool, 360° redation Bar Chair, Leather Chair Wooden Footstool, Non Slip Home Kitchen Breakfast Counter High Bench, 4 colors 63cm 73cm 83cm,Breakfast Stool,Counter Chair, Corridor door mat W35 x L59 INCH Letter Z,The Last Letter of the Alphabet in Calligraphic Design Z Symbol Curls Swirls,Black Grey White Natural dye printing to predect your baby's skin Non-slip Door M, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a C Bookshelf Book Stand Solid Wood partition Wall Shelf Wall Cabinet Wall Hanging Wall Shelf Wall Storage Simple Decoration Wall Units Bookcases (color B) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.