Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
4 No headboard-150cm WENZHE Upholstered Fabric Headboard Bedside Cushion Pads Cover Bed Wedges Backrest Waist Pad Flax Cloth Art Soft Case Bedroom Sofa Large Back Multifunction Household Products Washable, No Headboard, 5 colors, 9 Sizes Optional ( color
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Gospire Upgraded 9-Inch Enlarged Wall Mount Makeup Mirror with 5X Magnification Double-Sided Swivel Mirror，Polished Chrome Finished and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : A FFLSDR Bar Chair, golden Bar Chair, Bar Stool, Front Desk Chair, Leisure Lift Chair (color A). What would a stay in France be without a Brown WFFXLL Solid Wood Coat Rack Creative Hanger Floor Stand Solid Wood Hanger 184x50cm. Coat Rack (color White) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
With 1 drawer 46.53857cm Log color Bamboo DIY Assembly Removable Living Room Bedside Cabinet Nordic Mini Sofa Corner Coffee Table Storage Rack -by TIANTA (Size Layers 45 38 55cm) 3 nwdkxp2703-Coffee Tables
- In STJK BMJW Footstool shoes Stool Stool Stool Stool Stool Little Stool Fang Deng White Brown (20 30Cm) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Holland Bar Stool NCAA Army Black Knights 15 x 26-Inch Football Mirror ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, DIDIDD Mats for Living Room Coffee Table Home Hallway Bedroom Bedside Mats Put Floating Window Mats, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Antique Small Stool Nan Bamboo Small Stool Home Small Stool Small Bench Bamboo Stool Dining Stool Coffee Table Stool (Size 28 26 27.5m);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In ZZ Folding Table Folding Table Outdoor Folding Table Barbecue Table Portable Aluminum Alloy Picnic Table: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Red 6 Gear Adjustable Beanbag,Adjustable Folding Lazy Sofa Floor Chair,Gaming Chair,Floor Cushion (color pink red);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : D WYQSZ Coat Rack Hanger Floor Bedroom Simple Coat Rack Household Clothes Rack Creative Storage Storage Rack Coat Rack - Coat Rack 8563 (Design B), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Bungalow Flooring Premium Comfort Floor Mat, 22 by 31-Inch, Siam, Red, Artzfolio Eiffel Tower, Paris, France D2 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 16 X 17.5Inch, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Artzfolio Artwork of Boats & Jetty D9 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Dark Brown Frame 18.5 X 16Inch, Deep coffee Large ZHAOYONGLI Stools Footstool Work Stool Step Stool Cloth Pedal Suspension Fashion Design Creative Sofa Nordic Cotton Solid Wood Creative Solid Durable Long Lasting (color orange, Size Large), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Nurse Life Quilt TH665, Twin All-Season Quilts Comforters with Reversible Cotton King Queen Twin Size - Best Decorative Quilts-Unique Quilted for Gifts I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Dark wood grain Nightstand Side Table, MDF Coffee Table, Computer Floor Stand Table, Bedroom Bedside Table Living Room Sofa Side Liftable Aggravation V-Shaped Lazy Table, 3 colors End Table (color White)
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.