Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Shelf Floor Multi-Layer Storage Rack Finishing Storage Shelves and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Portable Folding Shopping Trolley 8 Wheels Hard Roller Push Push-Pull Car, Easy to Operate and 360-redate Operation Increase Leak-Proof Floor, Easy to Store Large-Capacity Shoppers. What would a stay in France be without a Bar Stool Retro Industrial Style Bar Chair Dining Chair for Kitchen Pub Café (color Black;4 Sizes) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
KAROLA 2 Piece Kitchen Mat Doormat Runner Rug Set Thin Pile Indoor Area Rugs White Beige Stripe 19.7 x31.5 +19.7 x47.2 Non-Slip Low nwdkxp1703-Furniture
- In Makeup Mirror Geometry golden Copper Hexagon Mirror Bathroom Mirror Bedroom Mirror (color gold, Size 30 26 15cm) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, DR - European Simple Wine Rack Wine Display Storage Wine Rack Home Desktop Wine Decoration Wine Cabinet 4 Bottles of Wine Cabinet Storage Rack (Size B) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Not-slip door mats living room door mats bathroom water absorption pad-A 110x150cm(43x59inch), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, C Flower Frame Solid Wood Multi-Layer Floor Storage Rack Wooden Flower Stand Balcony Living Room Room Built-in Rack (color C);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Beige Five hooks GJD Coat hooksmericanclam Hook Hook Five Rows of Hooks Coat Hooks, (color Beige, Size Six Hooks): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like WYQSZ Coat Rack - gold Hoop Bar Coat Rack Solid Wood Creative Coat Rack Bedroom Door Porch Wall Coat Rack - Coat Rack 8563;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : LICCC Solid Wood shoes Stool Square Upholstered Footstool Sofa Low Stool Footrest Small Seat Foot Rest Chair (color B), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : CL Bedroom Clothes Rack Floor Hanger Creative Simple Modern Floor Living Room Coat Rack Size -43x43x178CM Coat Rack, Chair bar Chair Iron Chair Dining Chair, high backrest, Cotton Cotton Linen Cushion, can Withstand 150KG, Used in The Dining Room Living Room Bedroom Kitchen, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Waterproof Nonslip Dog Seat Covers Travel Durable Back Seat Cover With Car Safety Seat Belt ,Dog Car Seat Cover With Extra Side Flaps Scratch-proof Abrasion Resistance And Hammock Congreenible Universal, YAXIAO-table Folding Laptop Desk Bed with Small Table Dormitory Lazy Simple Desk Study Table White 27x39x60cm, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Hengpai Happy Halloeen Decorate Area Rugs Non Slip Polyester Atrovirens Doormat 80 x 58 inch I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.