Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or International Caravan Cambridge Iron Vanity Bench in Indigo and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : 1 SUNSHINE Solid Wood Racks Porch Bedroom Floor Standing Clothes Backpacks Hanging Shelf Mahogany H 177cm ( color 1 ). What would a stay in France be without a Solid Wood Wall-Mounted Coat Rack Hanger Hook Six Hook Wall Clothes Rack 61.5 7 1.5cm. (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
G 150x200cm(59x79inch) Japanese Sleeping Tatami Floor mat, Foldable Futon Mattress mat Pad Topper Bed roll for Bed Studtents Home Meditaion -G 150x200cm(59x79inch) Dorm nwdkxp1203-Futons
- In Generic e Cream Room Furniture ure Cream New Chair Living Room Furn Recliner Sofa Rocking Single Chai Cream New a Rocking Couc Couch Single : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, gold 80 cm Peaceip Vintage Iron Wall Hanger Combination Wall Hanger Partition Hook Hanger Suitable for Living Bedroom Study Clothing Shop Black, gold (80cm, 100cm, 120cm) (color gold, Size 80 cm) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Handcrafted Eco-Friendly Breathable Padded Knitted Straw Flat Seat Cushion,Straw Futon Cushion V (Size Diameter50xH17cm), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Circle stool NUBAO Nurse Stool, Computer Chair, Work Stool, Screw redation Laboratory Factory Workshop Hospital Mute Non-Slip Small Stool 50-70cm (color Circle Stool);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In YANZHEN Makeup Mirror Wall-Mounted 3 Times Magnifying Glass Foldable Punch Free 360° redatable Dressing Bathroom Copper, 2 Size (color Black, Size 15x32cm): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like BROWN DQMSB Wooden Coat Rack 7 Hook Hat and Coat Rack Free Standing Tree Hanger Track Hanging Storage Entrance Hall Hall Bedroom Closet Wardrobe 175cm Coat Racks (color Red);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Polish Lowland Dog Breed Dormat Decor Indoor Outdoor Welcome Door Anti Skid Mat Rug for Home Office Bedroom, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : CIGONG-Coat rack Simple Household Hanger Floor Bedroom Solid Wood Coat Rack Honey color Hanger 36x180cm, bluee Home Adjustable Memory Foam Floor Chair Sofa Recliner Lounge (Black), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Artzfolio Watercolor Scrapbook Design Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Natural Brown Frame 20 X 20Inch, A 1.21.9m Premium Tatami foor mat,Quilted Mattress pad Breathable Sleeping Mattress Topper Predectors,Student Dormitory Mattress mat-E 1.2 1.9m, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a shoes Rack Organizer Storage, Multi-Layer Simple Solid Wood shoes, shoes Bench, Bamboo Storage Rack, dust-Proof shoes Rack. (Size 50 27 68CM) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.