Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Baxton Studio Hypercube Writing Desk, 47.2 x 47.2 x 23.25 , Natural Dark Brown and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Collapsible Stools with Backrest Folding Seat with Armrest Beach Chair with Armrest Ergonomic Fishing Chair Portable Solid Practical Leisure Creative. What would a stay in France be without a Water-Absorbing mats Bathroom mats No-Slipping mat -B 80x120cm(31x47inch) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
JIAYING Entryway Hall Multi-Purpose Metal Coat and shoes Bench Rack Shelves Bag Clothes and Hat Rack for Entryway Corner Hallway Garment Rack. Tree Storage nwdkxp1036-Furniture
- In Navy 25.530cm ZHAOYONGLI Footstools,Otools Solid Wood Creative Sofa Stool Living Room Stool Household Cloth Small Bench Change shoes Bench (color Stripe, Size 42 29cm) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Bowery Hill Metal 30'' Backless Bar Stool in Black-Antique gold ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, B Xiao Mi Guo Ji- Coat Rack - Simple Modern Solid Wood Hangers, Creative Simple Modern Hangers, Bedroom, Living Room Garment Rack Creative Coat Rack (color A), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Bay Window Cushion Cover Seats sill pad,Bay Window Cushion Rural Sponge Padded Cotton-A 60x96cm(24x38inch);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Caroline's Treasures 7320TH68 Corgi bluee Lonesome Leash or Key Holder, Large, Multicolor: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Solid Wood Desktop Simple Storage Single Layer Double Layer Two Size Optional Home Work Small Bookshelf, Brown, Suitable for Office Workers, Student Families, etc. (Design Double Layer);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : White Height65cm Bar Chair High Stool PP Seat Metal Leg as Kitchen Stool Bar Breakfast Stool Maximum Load 150 Kg (Seat Height 65 75cm), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Folding Portable Camping Chair Compact Ultralight Backpacking Chairs with Carry Bag, Log color Bamboo DIY Assembly Removable Living Room Bedside Cabinet Nordic Mini Sofa Corner Coffee Table Storage Rack -by TIANTA (Size with 2 Drawers 46.5 38 57cm), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Red Modern Minimalist Home bar Chair - backrest high Stool Front Desk Chair, Free to redate and Lift-pinkred, Square door mat W35 x L59 INCH Floral,Cute Romantic Pastel Foliage Blooming Season Essence Botanical Beauty, Baby Pink Slate bluee Natural dye printing to predect your baby's skin Non-slip Door Mat Car, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Wine Glass Hanger Stainless Steel Upside Down Creative Modern Minimalist Home Living Room Wine Cabinet LITING (Size 7 Rows) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
B 67x18x97cm HPLL Folding Reclining Chair Deck Chair, Zero Gravity Adjustable Garden Outdoor Patio Deck Chair for Beach Garden Camping Sun Fishing Chair Indoor Lunch Break Lazy Couch Back Lounge Chair Zero Gravity
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.