Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Corridor door mat W35 x L59 INCH Coral,Old Brick Wall Texture Image Rubble Rough Grunge Facade Construction Material Tile,Pink Magenta Natural dye printing to predect your baby's skin Non-slip Door Ma
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or JIAYING Heavy Duty Coat shoes Entryway Rack with 2-Tier shoes Bench Shelves Organizer with Coat Hat Umbrella Rack for Hallway Entryway Metal, Black, White (color White) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : HLJ Nordic Wrought Iron Umbrella Stand Creative Umbrella Stand Personalized Hotel Umbrella Storage Bucket. What would a stay in France be without a 17 Bamboo Wall Hangers Four-color Optional (2-6 Hooks) (color 5) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Desk Solid Wood Plastic Chair Sponge Cushion Home Computer Chair Modern Simple Stool Back 48 43 80cm Home Furniture (color orange) Office nwdkxp3870-Furniture
- In Style05 Diameter 60(inch& xFF09; Guitar，Kids Floor mats Crossed Electric Guitars with Skull American Flag Live Free Or Die Biker Culture D54 Anti Slip House Kitchen Door Area Rug : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, No-Slip Doormats 3D Floating Ladder Print Door Mat, Flannel Non-Slip Carpet, 60 X 180Cm. ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, 2 Step Stool for Kids, Thickened Skid Plate Foot Step Stool (color Pink), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Beanbag, Leisure Washable Cotton and linen Lounger Sofa Living room Individual Deck chair ( color 3 );
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In White 60cm(23.6″) Wall Mirror Round with Hanging Chain, Metal Framed Decorative Wall Mirrors, Wall Mount Vanity Make-up Mirror, Black and White: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Headboard Bed Backrest Cushion Bed Cushion Bedside Pillow Leather Without Bed headboard Large Soft Pillow Lumbar Support,Detachable 5 Solid colors 8 Sizes (color Dark Brown, Size 120 60cm);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : H 120x200cm(47x79inch) Student Mattress,Foldable Quilted Mattress,Anti allergenic Thick Tatami Mattress,1.8m for Home Student Dormitory-B 180x200cm(71x79inch), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Artzfolio Fantasy Tree House D2 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 16 X 19.8Inch, Turtle Swim in The Sea for Floor Mat Rug Indoor Front Door Kitchen and Living Room Bedroom Mats Rubber Non Slip, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, JIAYING Coat Racks Garment Clothing Rack, Entrance Bamboo Coat Rack and Removable shoes Rack Storage Rack Single Pole and 3-Layer Shelf with Two Side Hooks for Home Office Bedroom Multifunction, Baker’s Rack- Stainless Steel Kitchen Rack Microwave Oven Rack 2 Layers Electric Oven Rack Double Kitchen Utensils Storage Supplies ZXMDMZ (Size Medium), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a 1 5030 TY BEI Double Bracket Wall Table Wall-Mounted Table Folding Table Against The Wall Solid Wood Wall Table Computer Desk Dining Table Book Table Wall Table Optional Size (color 01, Size 50 30) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.