Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or L-603575cm XQY Hospital Trolley, Medical Supplies Rack-Medical Cart Tool 3 Tier Beauty Salon Rolling Cart, Kitchen Storage Rack with Universal Brake Wheel, Stainless Steel Medical Equipment Trolley,S-403575cm and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : B 3 tiers XJRHB Household Items Folding Ladder Stool Adult Ladder Wrought Iron Living Room Portable Storage Rack Kitchen Folding Ladder (color B, Size 3 Tiers). What would a stay in France be without a Xyanzi- Floating TV Stand Cabinet,Wall MountSemi-Circular Double Mouth Entertainment Unit,White 2 Sizes (Size 60x20x8cm) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Homestar Finch 1 Door Nightstand, Espresso nwybwr3203-Furniture
- In 3-Tier Storage Trolleys Rolling with Drawers, Kitchen Bedroom Locker cart, Multi-Functional Utility Storage Cabinet with Wheels : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Tatami Floor Pad Futon Mattress Mat, Breathable Japanese Sleeping Pad Matt Mat Foldable Mattress Topper for Dormitory Home-c 90x200cm(35x79inch) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Coat Rack, Simple Modern Coat Rack Hanger Wall Hanging Creative Wall Hook Wall Clothes Rack Frame Bag Rack 52 15 14.5cm Easy to Install (color 1, Size 52 12 14.5cm), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, HomCom A2-0094 Adjustable High Back Mesh Office Chair Swivel Computer Desk Seat with Headrest, Black;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Copper storage basket single-layer triangular basket bathroom shelf corner shelves bathroom copper baskets: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Artzfolio Mozambique Flag Painted On A Face Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Dark Brown Frame 20 X 20Inch;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : gold Plated Brass Diamond European Accessories Set of Bathroom Furniture Dry-Towels,Toilet Brush Shelf only Cup, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Key Lock Box Wall Mounted Zinc Alloy Key Cabinet with Night Vision Function 4 Digits Digital Button Combination for Home Garage Office, gold Seat height 45CM Home Furniture Modern Wrought Iron Barstool Kitchen Breakfast Stool Coffee Shop Restaurant gold Leisure Chair High Stool Footrest Design LEBAO (color gold, Size Seat Height 45CM), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, B 586691CM Furniture Home Lazy Chair Dormitory Chair Student Bedroom Computer Chair Single Sofa Chair Balcony Folding Back Recliner Comfortable Chair (Load 100kg) Chairs (color H, Size 58 66 91CM), 1 Home Practical Folding Table Small Table- Computer Desk Three-in-One Multi-Function Notebook Pillow Mini Table Dormitory Student Easy Lazy Bed Simple Home (color 4), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Runners & Pads Classic Scottish Design Baklawa Inspired Image with Rectangular Details Purple and White Modern Watercolor Multicolor 55 x63 I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.