Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Corridor Door mat W35 x L59 INCH Butterfly,Happy Summer Design Thank You Girls Teens Nature Welcome Cartoon Style Image,Multicolor Easy to Clean, no Deformation, no Fading Non-Slip Door Mat Carpet and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : FAJRO Summer Paradise Rugs for entryway Doormat Area Rug Multipattern Door Mat shoes Scraper Home Dec Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor. What would a stay in France be without a TIANTA- Entrance Racks, Wall-Mounted Solid Wood Hangers, a Word Partition, Living Room Bedroom Wall Shelf Hook Home Furnishing (color Walnut, Size 651220cm) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Winter Semicircle Doormat Drawn Style Poinsettia Flowers Romantic Vintage Botanical Halfmoon doormats H 35.4 xD 53.1 Grey White Pale bluee Hand Nature nwybwr2203-Furniture
- In Air Port Screen Cute Flower W108 x L86 Block The Sun Highprecision Curtains for bedrooms Living Rooms Kitchens etc. : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Allied Brass NS-2 16-PB 16-Inch Double Glass Shelf ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Hzpxsb Wooden Laptop Desk with Lazy Table Small Table Simple Folding Dormitory Study Small Desk, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Wall Hanging Bookcase,Partitions Shelves Space Saving Bookshelf Storage Organizer Easy Assembly File cabinets-A 26 26 24cm(10 10 9in);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Table and Chairs, Folding Tables and Chairs, Aluminum Edging, Light Weight, Can Be Folded 2 Times, Easy to Carry (color Black, Size 61 41 27cm): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like EMOOR, Made in Japan, Bleached Cotton Gauze Fitted Sheet for Japanese Futon Mattress, Semi-Double Size(49×83in), White;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : BeigeA Bookcase,Wooden Adjustable Small Bookshelf Desktop Bookshelf Shelf Desk Storage Rack,BrownA, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : A Bar Stool High Stool Home Creative Personality European American Solid Wood Back High Stool Chair Modern Minimalist FENPING (color C), Mirrors Mirror Simple Makeup Mirror Wall Hanging Decoration HD Vanity Mirror Nordic Style Princess Mirror Punch-Free Glass Mirror (color Black, Size 30 30cm), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, RHHWJJXB Solid Wood shoes Bench Home Wear shoes Bench Round Square Stool Cloth Literary Stool Sofa Bench Coffee Table Bench Living Room Stool (color E), Gifts & Decor Plant Stand Shelf Desktop Mini Flower Stand Solid Wood Office Flower Stand Window Stand Flower Pot Shelf (color Natural), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Coffee Table Wall-Mounted Drop-Leaf Table, Folding Table Household Simple Dining Table Against The Wall Learn Desk, 14 Sizes (Size 50 30cm) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
Light walnut color LJHA bianzhuo Side Table, Multi-Layer Solid Wood Side Table Mini Living Room Sofa Side Table Bedroom Practical Bedside Table Balcony Leisure Coffee Table Side Table (color White+Wood color)
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.