Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Kitchen and Bathroom Kitchen Hot and Cold Water Faucet Washing Bowl Faucet redatable Copper Washing Vegetable Basin Faucet,A and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : HOMI CHEF 14-Piece Nickel Free Stainless Steel Cookware Set - Nickel Free Stainless Steel Pots and Pans Set - Stainless Steel Non-Toxic Cookware Set - Stainless Steel Healthy Induction Cookware Sets. What would a stay in France be without a Lalaky Taps Faucet Kitchen Mixer Sink Waterfall Bathroom Mixer Basin Mixer Tap for Kitchen Bathroom and Washroom Hot and Cold Single Hole Lift Type Single Unit (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Sunjun& Inflated Bathtub Adult Bathtub Fold Bath Tub Wash Basin Bath Tub Plastic ( color Pink2 ) Thicker Barrel nwomig9022-Furniture
- In Victorinox Swiss Army Cutlery Fibrox Pro Knife Set, 4-Piece : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, AQMMi Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap Brass Chrome Plating Hot and Cold Water Taps for Bathroom Sink ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Mangeoo European style all copper bathroom towel rack, antique gold-plated jade,Soap rack, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, ZHFJGKR&ZL TaP Water Mixer Basin Sink Faucet Tap Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap Waterfall Brass Basin Mixer Faucet Basin Sink Water Taps;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Chrome Kitchen Sink Tapsink Mixer Tap Faucet Modern Copper Hot and Cold Sink Single Hole Waterfalls Sink Mixer: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Basin Mixer Tap Faucet Space Aluminum Basin Faucet Space Aluminum Faucet;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Zelite Infinity Chef Knife - Comfort-Pro Series - High Carbon Stainless Steel Knives X50 Cr MoV 15 8 (200mm), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : AC Pacific Black Crystal Tufted Storage Bench, A7 Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Black shower faucets booster is fully copper hanging wall antique four-door shower kit,A19, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Oudan 304 Stainless Steel Faucet Kitchen Sink Faucet Pull-Out Multi-Purpose Water Caipen LeaderS65-UE6589321592 (color -, Size -), Diongrdk Hot and Cold Faucet Copper European Antique Faucet Bathroom golden Wash Basin Faucet Double Single Hole Faucet,B1, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Fbict European wash Basin Basin Faucet hot and Cold Basin wash Basin Copper Single Hole Antique wash Basin Bathroom, Silver Henry Faucet for Kitchen Bathroom Faucet Bid Tap I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
gold Arms-bluee gold Arms LUXMOD Office Chair Executive High Back Chair with Arms, Brown Office Swivel Chair High Back Chair with Wheels, Leather Computer Chair, Ergonomic Desk Chair for Extra Back & Lumbar Support – Brown
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.