Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Persian Semicircle Doormat Retro Boho Welsh Pears with Persian Pickles Traditional Motif Artsy Print Halfmoon doormats H 43.3 xD 64.9 Brown bluee Design liauqk1240-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Decorative Accessories Wall Shelf European Wall Mount Bookshelf Wall Decoration Water Pipe Shelf Floating Shelves (Size 30CM)
- Solid Wood Cotton Linen Fashion Simple Creative shoes Sofa Living Room Bedroom Home shoes Replacement Stool FENPING (color C)
- Barstools Stainless steel bar stool,dining high stools with backrest,redating height adjustable lift upholstered high chair,available in a variety of colors,Suitable for kitchen Bar cafe restaurant. C
- White 2 Pack Flash Furniture 2 Pk. Contemporary Red Quilted Vinyl Adjustable Height Barstool with Arms and Chrome Base
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Basin taps retro hot & cold water falls water blender BL
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Wash Basin basin cold water tap full copper single hole basin antique table basin mixer
- WTL Faucet All Copper Bathroom Basin Hot And Cold Faucet Washbasin Faucet ( color pink gold )
- Hot and Cold Kitchen Faucet Chromed Copper Sink Basin Faucet
- ZHAOHUI Mattress Predector Cotton Waterproof Hypoallergenic Antibacterial Ultra-Thin Breathable Noiseless, 5 colors, 3 Sizes (color E, Size 180X200cm)
- BJLWT 2 Tier Kitchen Storage Rack Stainless Steel,Triangular Corner Seasoning Spice Rack Kitchen Bathroom Home Shelf Organizer,Wall-Mounted Standing Racks Goods Racks (Size 24 24 44CM)
- Tatami Mattress, Tatami Floor mat, Japanese futon Topper Traditional Foldable Breathable Soft Thicken Double Sleeping pad -A 100x200cm(39x79inch)
- LHS European retro black Bronze basin water faucet
- Floungey Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Sink Taps Chrome Finish Waterfall Bathroom Basin Faucet Tub Spout Vessel Sink Mixer Tap
- AC Pacific Modern Industrial Metal Barstool with Bucket Back and 4 Leg Design, 24 Seat Bar Stools (Set of 2), Matte Black Finish
- Idroblok 4227835?Sink Mixer with Hand Shower
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Taps Cold and Hot Water Faucet Ctzl0241
- NewBorn Faucet Water Taps Hot And Cold Water The Copper High Basin Double Hole Bathroom Water Tap 3-Hole Basin Sink Hand Wash
- Water Tapdrinking Designer Archhot and Cold Water Faucet 360 Degree redating Basin Faucet Washbasin
- E Section Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Hot and Cold redatable Copper F
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Storex 2-Drawer Mobile Filing Cabinet, 18.25 x 14.75 x 26 Inches Letter Legal, Black bluee (61314U01C)
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...