Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
ZHAOYONGLI Stools Footstool Step Stools Work Living Room Bedroom Change shoes Cloth Solid Wood Bracket Multicolor Selection 47 47 20cm Creative Solid Durable Long Lasting Stool litfll3124-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- NJ Flower Stand- Living Room Balcony Wall Hanging Plant Racks Solid Wood Hanging Shelf (Size C)
- Wooden Brown Barstool High Stool Breakfast Dining Stool for Kitchen Home Bar Counter Commercial Chair with Beige PU Cushion Concise Style - Height 76cm
- Brown 3 steps NYDZDM Ladder Stool Wooden Folding Stepladder Step Stool for Adults & Kids Kitchen Ladders Small Foot Stools Portable shoes Bench Flower Rack (color White, Size 2 Steps)
- Flower26fiy9380 15.7x23.6In+15.7x47.2In Findamy Non-Slip Indoor Door Mat Entrance Rug Rectangle Absorbent Moisture Floor Carpet for Simple Garland Welcome Doormat 23.6x35.4In+23.6x70.9In
- NYJS Folding Bathtub,Portable Bathtub, Inflatable Folding Bathtub Pink Printing Bath Barrel Folding Bath Tub Plastic Thickening Inflatable Bathtub Adult Tub (color PINK, Size 58 65cm)
- Home Kitchen And Bathroom Faucet European Style Antique All gold Hot And Cold Mixer Basin Taps
- Django Basin Mixer Tap, Silver, 230 mm
- FERZA home Sink Mixer Tap Bathroom Kitchen Basin Tap Leakproof Save Water Copper Antique Waterfall
- The Waterproof Wood color Retro Accessories Set of Bathroom Door-Soap Cup-Holder,a Tooth Brush for Shelf 1 of
- Feifei Bookshelf Wood + Iron Creative Wall Hanging Storage Rack Display Stand 84 24 24CM, 4 colors (color bluee)
- Mkkwp 304 Stainless Steel Pull Out Bathroom Brushed Nickel Basin Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap
- Tap Basin Faucet Bathroom Faucet Bathroom Cabinet, Square Basin, Faucet, Three Holes, Three Sets of European and American Style Faucets.
- Gemmy Industries Airblown Mickey and Minnie with Snowman Christmas Decoration Multicolord Nylon
- VHC Brands Primitive Decor Maisie Rod Pocket Cotton Patchwork Throw Natural Tan
- Lifestyle Covers Elegant Futon Cover, Full Size 54x75, Floral, gold
- Modern Double Basin Sink Hot and Cold Water Faucetredation Basin Cold and Hot Water Mixer Tap
- Aurora Sinks G09-C-V Bathroom Ensemble with Pop Up Drain, Glass Vessel, Sink, Ring and Waterfall Faucet, Chrome
- Faucet Washbasin Mixer Deck Mounted 360 Degree Brushed Nickle Basin Sink Solid Brass Mixer Tap Vanity Sink Faucet
- Black Guest Chair Office Factor Burgundy Office Chair, Ergonomic, Lumbar Support, Adjustable Executive & Task Chair for Office Conference Room. Thick Seat & Raisable Arm Rest Mesh Back Office Chair – 250 Lbs Rated
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...