Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
all goods are specials,limit buy-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- QPGGP-Shower set Flower Sprinkler Set Black Flower Sprinkler Set European Faucet Household Pressurized Women Washer,B
- Decorry 360 Degrees redatable Kitchen Faucet Bathroom Sink Faucet Waterfall Faucet Single Handle Brass redate
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper, hot and cold, wash basins, Single Hole, Water faucets, 2
- Lddpl Royal Guard Style Faucet Chrome and Black Faucet Cold and Hot Water Basin Faucet Basin Sink Mixer Tap Brass Made Deck Mounted
- Moen T4191BL Align Transfer Valve Trim, Matte Black
- Jukunlun Basin Faucets Deck Mounted Waterfall Faucet Bathroom Basin Water Mixer Sink Faucet Mixer Tap Water Taps Taps
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Water faucet basin of hot and cold jade single handle single hole mixer bathroom E
- Lalaky Taps Faucet Kitchen Mixer Sink Waterfall Bathroom Mixer Basin Mixer Tap for Kitchen Bathroom and Washroom Black Bronze Hot and Cold redation
- Black bronze hot and cold faucet copper black bathroom basin basin faucet (color -, Size -)
- 360° redating Faucet Retro Faucetbasin Faucet Single Handle Bathroom Faucet Brass Made Chrome Deck Mounted Waterfall Tap
- Modern Melbourne 382mm x 748mm Close Coupled Bathroom Toilet WC Pan & Cistern with Seat - Gloss White Finish
- Basin Mixer Tap Bath Fixtures Wash Basinsinkkitchen Basin, Basin, Basin, Hot and Cold Water, Shower, Telescopic Bathroom Cabinet, Copper Pulling Faucet.
- KX MATRIKX Pb1 10-Inch Length Extruded Carbon Block Filter Cartridge, 2-Pack
- Barstools Chair Bar Stool High Chair Breakfast Stool Restaurant and Wooden Seat Oval Kitchen Breakfast Counter Greenhouse Cafe Bar (Multiple Selection) (color Beige, Size 65CM)
- White-65cm MEIDUO Durable Stools Nordic Style Bar Stool Iron Art Bar Chair gold color Home High Stool Modern Dining Chair Metal Wire Bar Chair for Equally Ideal for Both Home and Indoor Outdoor
- Artzfolio Hong Kong Skyline at Night Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 14.3 X 10Inch
- Outside red inside black Barstools - Barstools Adjustable 360° Bar Swivel Chairs PU with Chrome Frame Breakfast Stool Kitchen Island 0506A (color Striped White+Black)
- MBD European Black Iron Floor Indoor Single-Layer Flower Plants Stand Holds Plant Pot 30.7 13.0 13.0in
- Steel Tube Frame Chair Living Room Indoor and Outdoor Afternoon Tea Folding Leisure Chair with Non-Slip Mat (color Purple)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Bathroom Sink Taps Faucet Basin Faucet,Vintage American Black Black Antique Bathroom Black Bronze Basin Faucet
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...